Chapter 8~ I'm sorry, Toby

(Innocence's p.o.v)

That night, I dream about Toby. Will he move on, or just never forget? I wake up next to Jeff. I push him off of me, and walk towards the woods. "Toby doesn't deserve this," I whisper. I sit down when I come to a lake. "Innocence?" I hear. When I turn around, I see...Toby! "Toby!" I yell. I run to hug him. Tackling him to the ground, I start to cry. "Toby I'm sorry! I don't wanna do that again! Take me back!" I cry. Toby pulls off the stuff he has on his face. He takes my chin inhospitable hand and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back. "Of course I'll take you back," Toby whispers. We lay there together until I fall asleep. Once I wake up, I sit up and look around.

Toby wakes up. "Innocence, I thought you left," he says. I giggle. "Why would I leave you? I love you!" I say. Toby stands up and puts on his face stuff (I never knew why he would wear that stuff). I stand up and take his hand. "Toby, I have to ask you something," I say. Toby looks at me. "Of course," he says. I take a deep breath. "If you ran, would you take me away(title name man!<3) from this hellhole?" I ask. Toby nods. "I'd do anything for you," he says. I hug him. "Will you take me away now?" I ask. Toby nods. "If you want me to," he says. We run into my house and into my room. I pull out some clothes, all my money, my make-up, hair stuff, and other stuff I think us necessary.

I even grab some pictures of mom and dad. Most of my pictures are of Christian, Clocky and my friends along with Masky because Masky helps Clocky take care of me. I put it all in a bag and write a note. I one on Christian's door, another on Clocky's door, another on Masky's and the last one on Jeff's door. Each explain why I left and why I chose to go with Toby. The one I put on Jeff's door explains why I broke up with him for Toby.

Me and Toby jump out of my window. "I hope they don't try to find me," I say. We come across a house a while later. "Wait, that's my house!" Toby says running inside. I wait a little while for him to come back out. Finally he runs out with a bag. We start to run into town. "We can live with my friend, Jana," he says. Jana was his cousin. We run towards a house. "Jana!" Toby yells. A girl opens the door. "Toby! I got your call. Of course you and your friend can stay," she says. This would work, wouldn't it? ---------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! Thanks for waiting on this chapter! If you get a chance, read my cp boyfriend scenarios. They are really good so far. Read, comment and vote!! Love you all!!
~Piper the killer~