Chapter 7~ Little girl

(Clock-work's p.o.v)

Have you ever seen that episode of Adventure Time where Marceline is tricked by her dad into ruling the Nightoshere? Where Jake was video taping everything with that cellphone? I would bet twenty dollars that Innocence would be singing that song Marcelines sang everyday. That's how much Ben hurts her. Even though she's pretty much my daughter, she's like my niece. I take better care of her than this piece of shit family does.

(Innocence's p.o.v)

For a perfect reason, the song Little Girl by Marceline from Adventure Time comes to mind.(lyrics!!)

I know you just wanna give your little girl the world.

But daddy, I'm not just your little girl.

I got my own life.

I got my own plans.

I hope you understand and like the way that I am.

Cause I want your respect and I wanna be here.

But I don't wanna rule the Nightoshere.

This song is everything I try to say to my dad. He always treats me like I'm just a stick. If you decide to break it, it can't go back together without tape or glue. That's why I stay out of the killing business my mother almost invested in. I'm just happy she didn't. I wake up, feeling like I'm 30% broken, 20% happy, and the other 50% is just telling me I'm confused. The brokenheartedness inside of me says I love Toby too much to care for Jeff. The happy inside me says I love Jeff more. The confusion inside of me is that Jeff loves me so much, and so does Toby. And I can't be with both of them. I had to break up with both of them until I can figure this out. I sit up, and look to see if Clocky is still sleeping. Luckily, she is. I walk out the door, and look for Toby. He's the first to go because I knew Jeff longer. Finally, I find Toby tapping a pen to the table top in the kitchen. "Toby, we need to talk," I say calmly. Toby looks over to me. "What is it?" he asks, running to my side. He grabs my hand. I pull it away. "Toby, we can't be together anymore! I'm sorry but we just can't!" I say, starting to cry. Toby looks down and away. "Fine. I hate you anyways!" he growls. I watch as he leaves the house. My eyes were filled with tears so I let them stay so I can let them flow when I'm done with Jeff. Slowly, I make my way towards Jeff's room. He was still sleeping so I just walk in.

I close the door and wait for Jeff. An hour passes and Jeff finally wakes up. "Jeff, we need to talk," I say, holding back my tears. Jeff sits up, and I start to blush because he has no shirt on. "Jeff, put a shirt on!" I say, throwing his hoodie at him. He laughs and pulls on his hoodie. "What do you need to talk about?" he asks. I sit next to him, and prepare for the arguing. "Jeff, we..." I trail off as I look into Jeff's eyes. They were still happy that I was there. Who am I kidding! I can't break up with both Toby and Jeff! I had to keep them secret. "We...what?" Jeff says. I snap back into reality and smile. "We have things to do today. Just you and me," I say, facing the fact that happiness took over me and I'll get over it sooner or later. Jeff pulls me close. "Perfect choice," he says. I giggle, and wrap my arms around his neck. Jeff pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back. This was going to be very hard for me. ---------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys!! I finally update this book!! I hope you like it a lot! Love you all!!
~Piper the killer~