chapter 9~ Our New Life

(Back at the house~Jeff's p.o.v)

I wake up. Innocence was gone. She's probably just in her room or something. I open my door, and see a note.

Jeff, I'm sorry but we can't be together anymore. Toby is the one I need. Don't get me wrong, I'll need you guys back sooner or later. But I need to be with Toby. Don't hate me because I left you. I figured it wouldn't work out with you anyways because sooner or later the relationship would her stronger. I love you,

Innocence

Because I was so mad, I punch my wall. "Damn it, Innocence! You bitch! You said you wouldn't leave me! YOU LIAR!" I yell. This reminds me of that one song that goes "you said you eluded never leave me. I believe you. I believe." I don't know that song but I know it's Innocence's favorite. Clocky wakes up. She jerks her door open.

(Clocky's p.o.v~at the house)

"YOU LIAR!" I hear. Then I hear something break. "Damn it, Jeff!" I mumble. I get out of bed and open my door. Then I see a note.

Clocky, please don't be mad. I had to leave. I'm just tired of all the abuse and all of the fighting. You helped me through that, but Toby's the one who'll do that now. You're the best friend I've ever had. I love you guys so much.

Innocence

I couldn't believe she left this note. I take two different notes off of Christian and Masky's doors. "Innocence!" I growl. Itake the one Jeff has and rip them up. "She can't leave!" I cry. This was a break down. I never have break downs so much. They're just something I would have when I was worried. I bust through Ben's door. He was just sitting there making out with Karlee. "Ben! Good job making your daughter leave! You mother fucker! How could you do this to me!? You give me a niece who's like my daughter, and you make her leave!" I yell. Ben looks at me. "What! Innocence...she...left?" he whispers loudly. I show him the ripped notes. "She left god damn notes!" I snap. Karlee stands up. "No, that's crazy! Inn would never...she didn't...why would she...no, no! She can't leave!" Karlee cries. "Karlee, she already left! With Toby!" I yell. Ben scrunches his face up. "That boy will die!" he growls. This won't end like we hoped. --------------------------------------------------------- Hey! I hope you like this chapter because I couldn't help and I would've made it awesome. So read, comment and vote!

~Jeff the killer~