Chapter 5~ A Pleasant Surprise Part 2

(Innocence's p.o.v)

Toby slowly puts his head down. "Toby, what's wrong?" I ask him. Toby begins to softly cry. "Innocence, I k-killed her. I did it. I'm so sorry," he whispers. But I didn't care. It was like the part of me that liked him wouldn't let me hate him. I didn't get it. He killed my friend, and I'm not pissed off. It was like...I loved him. But I know I love him now. Toby looks up at me and I just stare into his eyes. Then I lean in. Then I grab Toby by the back of his head, and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back. We sit there, kissing, for at least an hour. But someone finds us. "Innocence!" Its was...oh no...it was dad! I pull away and act like nothing happened. "Innocence Drowned! Your ass is dead!" dad yells. God damnit, I hate when he calls me Innocence Drowned! "Don't fucking call me that!" I snap. He hits me and I fall to the ground. Here's where the dad instinct in me comes out. I giggle and stand. "Oh, daddy! You shouldn't have done that!" I say in a sweet little girl voice. Dad laughs. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" he says. Toby stands infront of me. "No. Not with Innocence, Ben!" he yells. How does he know my dad? I tap him on the shoulder. "Toby. How do you know my dad?" I ask, confused like hell. Toby turns around to me. "He's your dad? He's my uncle!" Toby says. Wait...Toby is my cousin!?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS I KISSING HIM FOR!?! I slap him in the face. "Ow! What was that for!?" he wines. I cross my arms. "For not telling me that MY BEST FRIEND IS MY COUSIN!!" I say, now jumping up and down in happiness. I hug him. "Um...I didn't know we were cousins," Toby says trying to pull away. I let him go.

I laugh and take his hand. "Have you met my side of the family before?" I ask. Toby shakes his head and I smile. "Then lets go!" I say, pulling him towards the mansion I lived in. Once we get there, I push him in the door. My family looks up from what they are now doing. Mom runs up to me. "Innocence Drowned, where the hell were you!?" mom cries. Wait...she's crying? Oh well. "Mom, I was out. With my friend," I say pulling away. I pull Toby to the middle of the room. "Guys!" I call. Jeff, Sally, Grinny and Smile look up from playing tug-of-war. Clocky, Masky and Hoodie look over from trying to steal...MY OREOS!! "Hey! Those are mine!" I giggle. Eyeless Jack looks at us instead of the video game he had paused. Christian wasn't there. "Guys, this is Toby. He's my best friend and apparently my cousin," I say. "Second cousin," Toby corrects. I nod. "Toby, this is my family. The girl in pink is Sally, the creepy and tiny version of Clifford the big red dog is Smile, Grinny is the cat, Jeff is the one with the knife sticking out of his hoodie sleeve. Jeff, I warned you about that. Um..Clocky is the girl eating MY oreos. Masky is the one with the Jane mask on. Hoodie is the one with a black mask with red eyes and a stitched smile. Eyeless Jack is the one...oh dear. Jack, what are you doing? Wait...nevermind. I don't want to know. But he's the one trying to scare my mom I assume. And that's my mom. Wait...Where's Slendy?" I ask. Mom shrugs.

Slendy walks out of a closet. "I'm home. Though I don't know how I got in the closet," he says. Christian was in his arms. "Slendy, let me go!" Christian yells. I run towards Slendy and pull on Christian's arm. "Let him go, Slendy! He isn't doing anything wrong!" I yell. Slendy puts Christian down carefully. "Don't touch my sister!" Christian yells, getting up. I notice his arm was cut really bad. He had A huge gash in his leg that was leaking blood. "Christian! Your arm and leg!" I gasp. Christian rolls up his sleeve and rolls up his pant leg. The cuts weren't regular cuts. They were "death" and "suffer" scratched into his skin. "How?" I panick. Clocky runs up to me and hugs me. She picks me up. "It's okay. Just calm down. I can take care of it," she assures. I didn't believe her. "Stop crying," she whispers. But I don't stop. Clocky sits down and begins to sing Waisting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope. (Sorry I did this already. But it's fun!)

I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle.

Laying down on a bathroom floor.

My loneliness was a rattle I. the windows.

You said you don't want me anymore.

And you left me.

Standing on a corner crying. Feeling like a fool for trying. I don't even remember why I'm waisting all these tears on you. I wish I could erase our memory cuz you didn't viva a damn about me. Oh, finally I'm through waisting all these tears on you.

These tears on you.

You ain't worth another sleepless night.

And I'll do everything I gotta do to get you off my mind. Yeah.

Cuz what you wanted, I couldn't get. What you did, boy I'll never forget.

And you left me.

Standing on a corner crying. Feeling like a fool for trying. I don't even remember why I'm waisting all these teats on you. I wish I could erase our memory. Cuz you didn't give a damn about me. Oh, finally I'm through waisting all these tears on you.

(in a much softer voice) And you left me.

Standing on a corner crying. Feeling like a fool for trying. I don't even remember why I'm waisting all these tears on you!

I wish I could erase our memory! Cuz you didn't give a damn about me! Oh, finally I'm through waisting all theses tears on you!

These tears on you!

I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle. Laying down on a bathroom floor.

Hey guys!!! I know I already did the lyrics to Little Things by One Direction. But I did the lyrics to Waisting All These Tears because this coming Tuesday, I have a talent show where I'm singing that song.  So please comment and vote!! Love you all!!!

~Piper the killer~