Chapter 17~ I'm...WHAT!?!

(Inn's p.o.v)

Sally and Angel look at us. "Eeewww! Grrooossssss!!!!" they laugh. I pull away from Toby and laugh. "You girls will understand why I ran away to come here when your my age," I laugh. Angel moans. "But Inn...you're 16!" Sally whines! Every time, these girls make me laugh. "Who are they?" Toby asks. Oh yeah, he doesn't know Sally. He had a reason he didn't know Angel. But they both are like me. Dad beats me, Angel and Sally a lot.

"That's Angel." I point to Angel. "You should know Sally," I say as I wave Sally over. Sally and Angel walk over to me and Toby. Angel blushes and whispers something to Sally. Then Sally giggles. "Angel thinks that boy is really cute," she whispers in my ear. I laugh. "Well tell her he's getting married," I whisper back. "Angel, it's no use. He's taken!" Sally pouts. All of this makes me giggle. "You like him too, don't you Sally?" I ask. Sally nods and blushes. "Is it okay if Angel and Sally stay with us? Dad beats them. He still beats me, but I'm used to it," I ask Tony. Toby nods and stands up. "Girls, I will show you to your room," he says in a British voice. Sally and Angel laugh and grab their stuff. I follow them as Toby takes them to a spare room. Toby gets me settled in his room again. I suddenly feel like throwing up. I run into the bathroom and throw up. "You okay?" Toby asks. I nod and Angel and Sally walk in. "Inn, Sally can help!" Angel comments. I nod. Sally can just touch you and know what's up. I give Sally my hand. "Inn, you're..." Sally trails off. I look up from my hand to Sally's face. She looked strange. She looks as if she's going to cry. "What, Sally?" I say, breaking the silence in the room. "You're.....you're pregnant!" she says, taking her hand back. No, I'm not!

"Sally, there's no way I'm pregnant," I comment. Toby looks at me in his don't lie face. God damnit, why does he use that face! After realizing I did have sex with Jeff, I think he's the dad. But then I remember I had sex with Toby, too. Shit, who's the dad!?! "Sally " I say. Sally looks at me. "Who's the dad?" I whisper in her ear. Sally puts her hand on my stomach. She starts twitching a little. "I...I don't kn-know," she stutters. I smack my head onto the floor. "You...you have to know!" I say as I start crying. Sally nods. "I'm going to need to see the people who could be the dad. I'll tell you then," she says. I stand, and nod. I transport her home to get Jeff. A few minutes later, she comes back with Jeff. "What am I doing here?" he growls at me. Sally didn't tell jeff about...

"Jeff, I'm pregnant," I say. Jeff looks at me and shakes his head. "Hell no. No, no, no, no. No, you're not," he says in worry. Tears fall down my face. "Yes. Yes I am," I say. Jeff keeps shaking his head. "No, no, no. You're not. You can't be," he says. He starts crying and covers his face. Then he punches the wall. Angel and Sally jump back from the loud noise. Toby starts to look at me with his it's not true face. I shrug because I don't know if he's the father or not. Sally grabs Jeff's hand but jeff pulls away. "Jeff, I gotta di that! It's the only way to find out," Sally says, taking Jeff's hand again. Sally shakes violently and falls back. "Sally!" I panick as I pick her up. "He's not it," Sally says quietly. Toby's the last to find out. Toby gives Sally his hand. "W-will it h-hurt?" he stutters. Usually he only stutters when he's nervous. Sally should her head. "Only for a second," she moans. I could tell she was in pain so I hold her. Sally takes Toby's hand and starts to cry in pain. She violently shakes worse then she did with Jeff. Toby lets go.

"He's....the....f-father," she says, lifting her hand to Toby. She moves slowly because of the pain she's in. "Sally, you need rest," I say, taking her to her bedroom. I walk back into Toby's room and Toby's nose is bleeding. "What happened?" I ask as I notice jeff isn't there. "Your friend punched me in the nose," Toby says. I could tell it wasn't broken. "Well at least it's not broken," I say. Yeah. At least I'm forming a new family and not living with a broken one.