T h r e e

His name is Aiden, if you were wondering. His deeply set dark eyes light up my mind. He has soft brown hair that quiffs at the top, accentuating his amazing jawline. He can make anyone laugh at anytime and I guess that's why I've been smiling a lot more lately. He's nice and we talk frequently about random, unimportant things but I'm afraid that me attempting to get closer to him as more than a friend will make things awkward and that's the last thing I want. I can't imagine him not wanting to talk to me or us not wanting to make each other laugh anymore and even the thought of him ignoring me makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

Sometimes I'll catch him looking at me, but I'm unable to read his face for emotions, all I'm able to focus on are his eyes, his eyes that for a short moment were locked with mine. When that happens I tend to jump back in my seat because he triggers a whole flow of emotions inside of me. Like when you're in a water slide and you're sliding down having fun but when you reach the pool at the bottom all the water flys up into your face before you go under. His gaze is so...

Intense.

"Hey Harls" he said as I entered the seat next to him.

It's was kinda stupid that he called me "Harls" and I probably wouldn't have tolerated it from anyone else, but since it was him I was more than okay with it.

"Haha hi Aiden." I said without looking at him, if I did I would have melted.

"Did you know how to do the homework? I got stuck on 69." He said smiling suggestively.

"Me too."

This time I looked at him and winked. His sense of humor ranged from lame penis jokes to well thought out jokes that could make you curl up on the floor laughing.

He laughed but then turned his attention towards our teacher who was scolding him for being disruptive. I laughed when he began to mock the teacher by mouthing back every word she said to him.

I kicked his leg under the desk to get his attention because she had turned away from the board and was staring daggers at him.

When he noticed he promptly began to get to work on his paper as if nothing had ever happened. When she looked away again he gave me a sideways glance And we both started to crack up. I couldn't help it And I probably will never be able too. If he's laughing i'll be laughing too.

I looked over to Jake and Cait who sat watching me with a knowing look in their eyes.

Cait was another friend from class, We had known each other since the beginning of sixth grade. She was mostly quiet in school but once you got to know her you were in for a lot of strange noises and weird faces. She had blonde hair that was always pulled up tight In a pony tail And light blue eyes that reminded me of a bird.

Cait sat back in her chair, still staring, until I pretended to shoo her away.

I looked back over to Aiden who was bent over his paper writing a series of numbers that I didn't really care about. I was more focused on the movement of his arm muscles that stiffened and relaxed as he wrote. It was mesmerizing, but I was afraid he, or someone else, would notice me staring and looked away to start my work.

Hi guyzzz. I had been planning this update ever since I started and I didn't really know how to go about describing the mysterious "him" so I hope I did a good job.

~ Harls