Captive

As Nia and Jade were brought in by the guards all eyes shifted to them

As Nia and Jade were brought in by the guards all eyes shifted to them. When Nia surrendered herself the guards took their weapons with Nia's pack and bound their hands.

Nia made sure that she covered Jade the best she could in case anything happened. She had been stupid to not realize her surroundings before now they were captives. No one might even know she was alive let alone looking for her.

Shouts rang out alerting others of the grounders presence. Many ran out to view them like they were a museum display.

The shouts bought Abby's attention before she could cut into Raven. She said a quick hold on before rushing out the tent. She was shocked to see the two females being brought in.

The two were shoved to their knees side by side in front of a dark-haired man. He looked down at the two before questioning the blonde woman.

While they were talking Nia looked over to Jade and spoke so low that no one else could hear. "Don't say anything little one. Let me handle everything. You'll be safe, I promise."

"We found them when you sent us out. We think they might be the ones the civilians were shooting at." The woman state to Marcus.

"Put them in holding." He said to the guards.

Finn had gone out to see why Abby was taking so long but stopped when he saw the scene. He remembered seeing Nia when he wanted to find peace with the grounders. But what clicked in his mind was that Clarke had said she was a healer. Maybe she could help Raven.

"Abby she's a healer. Clarke said so. Maybe she could help Raven." Finn rushed out.

Abby looked skeptical about the idea. But Finn tried to convince her further. "It would be worth a shot."

The doctor sighed but knew it might be a good idea. She then headed toward Marcus who was walking the grounders to holding.

"Marcus." She said once she got close.

"Not now Abby, I'm a bit busy." He said trying to move forward but she blocked his path.

"I was just informed that she is a healer and I have a patient in critical condition. I could use her expertise." She explained but he wasn't budging. "Marcus I have limited resources she might know something that could help me."

Nia looked at the two as they interacted and was surprised when the man agreed.

She then found herself being taken in another direction. She made sure that Jade was with her before taking another step.

They went into a tent and before they could go further. Nia was forced with the woman from before. She looked at her curious for what she had to say.

Abby gave them a soft smile before speaking. "Hi, I'm Abby Griffin a doctor among my people. I heard you were a healer and I need your help. I have a patient who is in critical condition. I don't have many resources available to me. I'm hoping you might assist me."