Before the Leave

Night had fallen and the villagers had gone back to their homes and the sky people had set up their camps

Night had fallen and the villagers had gone back to their homes and the sky people had set up their camps. Nia had been silent since they had finished with the ceremony. She didn't want to necessarily stick around for others to question her actions.

This lead to her sitting beside a fire with Skikru and watching as the flames flicker. Her attention elsewhere, she was oblivious to the sounds and people around her.

Lincoln and Jade glanced at the girl often, worried about how she was doing. They two shared a quick look before Lincoln decided to distract himself as well.

"How did you know it was Gustus?" The question snapped Bellamy back into reality as he realized he was staring at Nia a little too long. He hated how much the girl had infiltrated his mind. He seem to have no control of how often she popped up. His main concern however, was whether someone might have picked up of his attention to her.

With a quick glance around he noticed that no one seem to be paying attention to him rather than her. So he took that moment to answer Lincoln's question.

"He'd do anything for her. To protect her. It just makes sense." Both males seem to spare a quick glance at the girls sitting beside one another, knowing the exact feeling. Although Bellamy had no idea why Nia and Jade seem to be on his list.

"Look at the thanks he got." Octavia commented a short time after.

Nia's attention shifted to the group when she heard Raven yell. "Guys." The brunette said as she made her way over the them.

"What is it?" Bellamy questioned as they all began to stand.

"Listen to this." Raven said as she held the radio for everyone to hear.

Nia listened immensely to the broadcast. Lexa's attention divided among the radio and the girl beside her. She worried for the girl and how she shut everyone out and tried to handle things on her own. But right now wasn't the time for discussion as she turned back to the others.

"Forty-seven of us are trapped inside Mount Weather. They've taken Harper. She may already be dead. We don't know how much time we have left. Please hurry. This is Jasper Jordan. We need help."

Clarke told Raven to speak with him but the girl stated that it seemed to be repeating itself. Octavia commented about how they were alive and that lead to Bellamy speaking.

"We need to do this now. We've got the alliance, now's the time to use it."

When Nia heard the words from Clarke, her stomach seem to drop. "First, we need an inside man." Her gaze shifted to Bellamy as the two glanced at one another. "You were right. Without someone on the inside to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless. You should go."

"I thought you hated that plan. That I would get myself killed." Bellamy said as he looked back to Clarke. Nia couldn't help but comment in her mind how much she hated that plan. She couldn't stand the fact that the boy constantly on her mind would be behind enemy lines.