Almost

Since they had left the bunker they had moved in the direction the map led them

Since they had left the bunker they had moved in the direction the map led them. Nia had continued to protest but once again found herself being gagged. She hated the fact that they wouldn't listen but with her not cooperating before she could see why. But still something bugged her about why the Grounder told them about that village. Her village. He was a scavenger, why would he direct them to an innocent village? Nia never got a chance to question him in private when Finn put a billet in his head.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Bellamy call out. "Everyone eyes peeled. We're in Grounder territory." He had kept his word and Nia kept close to him. He pulled her by the arm as they made their way through the woods.

"Everything is Grounder territory, alright." Murphy said as he followed behind. "I can't keep running. Alright, we don't even know if the guy Finn killed is telling the truth. She's been protesting since we left." Murphy reasoned.

"Keep moving." Finn replied ignoring Murphy's statement.

"We can give them a minute." Bellamy argued.

"No we can't. You heard what that Grounder said: 'They'll outlive their usefulness.'" Finn stated getting agitated by the minute.

"I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head." Bellamy countered recalling the previous events.

"Look, you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people we're coming. By the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that is something you can live with but I can't And what we should do is kill her too. She is a liability." Finn stated his reasoning, sending a pointed look at Nia who stood at Bellamy's side.

Before he could argue back, Monroe got their attention to something behind them. "Fall in." Bellamy ordered as they made their way closer.

"Where did they come from?" Someone questioned as they walked past bodies. The trees and ground burned black the closer they got to the edge. "From the Ark."

It was a part of Skikru's ship against a cliff. "That's a rough landing." Nia couldn't help but agree with the statement as she looked out.

"There's nothing we can do for these people. We gotta go." Finn said wanting nothing more than to keep moving.

Just as the group began to move a noise caused them to stop. "Did you hear that?"

"Hey, hey, someone's down there." Monroe said as she took a glance over the edge. The group walked closer and took a look. Sure enough there was a girl hanging onto a tree. Nia thought of how lucky the girl might be but one slip and it would be all over.

When Sterling began to argue that they needed to help Finn pulled Bellamy to the side. Since Nia's arm was still in his hand she was pulled over as well.

"We can't stop." Finn said as if it was the simplest decision ever.

"This isn't a Grounder, Finn we have a rope." Bellamy argued hoping that the young boy might see some reasoning.