Secrets

Camp had been set up close to the mountain, warriors waited for their sign that Bellamy had disabled the acid fog from within

Camp had been set up close to the mountain, warriors waited for their sign that Bellamy had disabled the acid fog from within. Nia hated the fact that she didn't know about Bellamy's well-being. The only information was what Clarke told her.

The fire crackled in front of her, Octavia sat across from her but Jade had gotten to sleep in their tent beside the commander's. She was too caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the blonde who was beside Octavia.

They spoke in hushed whispers not wanting the brunette across to hear their conversation. The knowledge of the missile needing to be kept quiet.

Nia snapped into reality when she notice Octavia and Clarke stand. Octavia spoke something to her that made Nia wonder what they might have been talking about. She followed after but their movements halted when the commander stepped out of the tent.

"Commander." Octavia addressed as they stood and stared at one another.

"Octavia." Lexa greeted back. Apart of her knew that from their intense conversation the girl knew about their actions back in the village. Knowing this information meant she was a threat.

"It's time for the southernmost guard post rotation." The guard behind the commander spoke having received his orders ahead of time. "You should relieve them."

"Indra expects me on the scouting mission with Lincoln." Octavia stated as she indicated where she was headed.

"And now you're needed at the guard post." He continued to lead her in the other direction. "Indra will join you shortly."

Knowing she couldn't disobey the orders she made her way toward the guard post.

Nia who had been watching the whole ordeal was confused at the orders. Indra didn't stand post so why send her second and tell her she would. Before she could question it Lexa spoke to her.

"Lincoln will need you to assist him on the scouting mission." She said simply but the tone in her voice made Nia nod her head and went to where the scouting mission was.

Lexa didn't want to send her on the mission. Nia needed to rest but she also didn't need to question Tondc at that moment in time.

The scouting group had been ready to go and were waiting on the arrival of Octavia. When Nia approached Lincoln was curious to why she was there till she explained it. No questioned were asked as they went on their way. Nia took to the trees for the first half of the mission wanting to have a vantage point in case they spotted something.

On their way back Nia descended to the ground and walked alongside her brother. Something pestered in the back of her mind. Clarke and Lexa were last seen downstairs but Lincoln located them from the village. They had not even a scratch on them.

She discussed this over with Lincoln but he provided her with the information she already knew. There was only one person who she could speak with. Someone who would provide her with the answers.