Deception

Fox and Octavia had followed the Grounders since they had left the village

Fox and Octavia had followed the Grounders since they had left the village. But when they talked the girls couldn't understand them. They just need to stick close and wait. Finally, they stopped after awhile and they discussed their plan. But from what they could tell they began to argue.

It might have gone a lot farther but the leader managed to get them to stop. "We strike from the shadows, when they stop to feed on our bait." She instructed the group.

"So I'm the bait." The young boy seem to stress.

"No, you are a warrior." Indra told him before looking to a set of trees nearby. "They're the bait." She stated. She had known that the girls would follow. She was grateful for that fact because now she didn't have to give up one of her warriors.

The girls stepped out from their position when they heard her speak. Their presence made the others grip their weapons but didn't attack due to what their leader said.

Octavia and Fox shared a look of understanding before looking to the group. They masked any fear that might appear on their face and spoke confidently.

"I am not afraid."

But her next words made them think again. "You will be."

Fox had only seen the Reapers once but the event was burned in her memory. She needed to be ready for anything that might happen. It was then that she might happen. It was then that she remembered what Nia told her.

"Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stand in the way of progress. In overcoming our fears we can move forward stronger, and wiser within ourselves."

The group had been taken to the bunker that Finn had found. Lincoln and Nia had stumbled among a couple but had no need to go inside. They had tied Nia to a post and put the Grounder on his knees. They tried questioning him but his answer remained the same. Bellamy's frustration seemed to grow at each passing minute.

"We're going to do this again and this time, you're gonna stop screwing with us. Where did you find this?" He questioned again.

"I told you. I found it outside your camp." The Grounder repeated once more.

"He's lying. She would never take it off voluntarily." Finn stated.

"I know." Bellamy agreed glancing over at Nia. But her eyes didn't meet his.

"Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?" Finn tried again.

"I never saw a girl." He answered. His answer made them even more frustrated.

"Another lie. Maybe you should stop asking him nicely." Murphy reasoned. This made the group turn to each other.

The Grounder saw this as an opportunity to speak with Nia. He had heard about the Commander looking for a certain person and when he saw the bracelet on her wrist, he knew this was who he heard about.