Recovery

Everything happened at a fast pace

Everything happened at a fast pace. As soon as the brunette had collapsed everyone rushed to her aid.

Lincoln had been quick to pick up his sister and carried the girl to where Nyko had a spot for them to work away from prying eyes. Abby and Jackson followed behind needing to tend to the girl quickly. Lexa and Octavia following quickly after.

They settled on a level piece of slab they had found. They opened up her coat and tried to find the source of her injury.

Abby was the one who felt the blood as it seeped through her shirt. She lifted the shirt up and assess the wound.

Blood surrounded the wound. The white bandage now soaked. The wound deep and long.

Lincoln's gaze was on her pale face. He tried to understand how she was there. She shouldn't have been at the butterfly field, when had she come back? He couldn't help but think of the other possibilities. If he had returned earlier could he have been able to save her? The more he looked the more he couldn't handle the sight. Not saying a word he walked away from the scene.

Lexa felt the guilt begin to creep up on her. Nina wasn't suppose to be there. Why hadn't she made sure she wasn't? If she knew Nia was there would she have done something different?

She snapped into reality when she heard the doctors begin to speak.

"She lost a lot of blood." Jackson announced as they looked her over. "She needs a blood transfusion."

"Take mine." Lexa said not wasting another second.

"It would be best if it was someone she's related to." Abby informed not knowing their blood types yet.

"I'll get Lincoln." Octavia sounded as she left to find where he had disappeared to.

Only a couple of minutes had passed but Nia's vitals were decreasing rapidly. If they didn't do something now then it would be too late.

"Abby, she can't wait any longer." Jackson spoke as he applied pressure to her abdomen.

"Take my blood." Lexa insisted as she held out her arm.

"I can't let you do that." Abby told her, sticking with her decision to wait for Lincoln.

"And I won't let her die." The commander determined to save her family. "So you either do it willingly or I take matters into my own hands."

Abby was at a lost. She knew Lexa would go to extreme lengths to ensure Nia was okay. But her medical expertise was overshadowing her mind.

Lexa had had enough of the stalling. The longer they waited, the bugger the risk of losing Nia. Her hand went to her sword handle as she tried to locate the warriors and closest healer to assist her.

The Skikru doctors had seen the movement and shared a glance. If they didn't do something now, everything would get out of hand.

"Jackson, start setting up for a blood transfusion." Abby announced pulling Lexa's attention to her.