Request for Peace

"Now tell me what happened, Nia

"Now tell me what happened, Nia." Lexa requested.

Nia then explain what happened. From being captured to the massacre. When she was finished she expected Lexa to tell her that she should have fought harder but that never came.

Lexa processed the information and looked to Nia. She had been through a lot that she needed something to lift her spirits. "Come, there is someone that would be happy to see you."

Our of curiosity Nia followed Lexa out to the horses. They mounted and headed to where Lexa's tent was placed.

All eyes seem to settle on her as they approached but seemed familiar. When they dismounted she went to question Lexa but halted when arms wrapped around her waist.

She let out a breath of relief when she recognized the little brown head girl. Her arms wrapped around her and gave a tight hug.

Lexa smiled as she watched the two reunite. Since Jade had arrived she had proven to be a valuable asset, helping around camp and training to become a better warrior. She saw a lot of herself and Nia in the little girl's spirit.

Once the reunion was over, Lexa nodded to her tent and the two trailed behind her.

"Jade was the reason we knew Skikru had you, Nia. I sent a warrior into their camp to protect you. But when he returned with their leader he told us you had escaped. We had no clue where you were until a group saw you at a wreckage. When they tried to retrieve you the horn blew. We lost you once more." Lexa began to explain. "We heard the distant gunshots but we didn't suspect anything until the rider came and we left immediately."

"I tried the best I could to tell them they were wrong but they wouldn't listen. But I should have tried harder." Nia admitted regretfully.

"No Nia, you did all you could. Nothing might have stopped him from shooting and we might have lost you in the process." Lexa said trying to reassure her.

Before they could say anything more the tent flaps opened as Indra entered. She looked to Nia and made her way over. She gave her a quick hug and looked her over.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she questioned the girl.

"Just cuts and bruises. Nothing I can't handle." Nia answered.

Nia had known Indra since she was little. she had looked up to her since. Both considered each other as family yet made a point to not show it very often. They were warriors they needed to show no weakness.

"So what is the plan exactly?" Nia then decided to question knowing that Skirkru wasn't in Lexa's good graces. The first dropship Nia was able to help keep them alive but now with 300 warriors lost and 18 more dead Lexa was going to retaliate.

"Our main priority was finding intel on Skirku now that you have given us some insights we can proceed to making a plan. We need to hold a meeting see what we can come up with. Bring in the warrior who brought Skikru's leader see if he can give us any more insight." Lexa began listing to Indra.