Daniel - Kang Daniel? not Kang Euigoon?

im so inspired with the song "titibo-tibo" it's an filipino song. its really nice if any filipino read this please watch it it's really nice❤👍 love you!! hope you liked it!

(y/n) pov

i hate it if im a new learner..i don't know any students here..im so shy..i might be bullied. but my mother said there's no bad students here..well lets try to check if there aren't any.

as i went inside in our classroom shyly none of my classmates notice , cuz they are so busy talking and throwed some paper in the trash as if the trash is an ring.

as i try to scan my seat , i saw my name and seated and looked at my seat mates name "kang euigoon?" is he a male?

that name is so hard to pronounce. my head tilted as I say his name in my head.

kang euigoon? kang euiyeon? is it kang pigeon? no way..there's no name like that..kang euigoon?

as i saw a male coming in front of my seatmates seat. i looked at the person and his face is so cold..does he bully people? arg..im so scared..

"why are you staring at my desk.. perhaps..are you an new learner?" he asked and seats down.

"ah..ah..yes.." i said as i nodded like an scared dog.

"nice to meet you.." he said as he pulled an hands for handshake.

"me too.." i said as i slowy take my hand and accept his handshake.

"you must be so scared at my cold face..but im not a bad person..it just that im just stress with my basketball team.." he said as he smiled.

"are you an team captain?" I asked him.

"ah..yeah.." he said.

as we're done talking our teacher came in and greeted.

"so class..hello im park hyeon won im your adviser and please be obedient.." she said.

as teacher was discussing a little lesson she gave us right away an partner work and teacher said our partner will be our seatmate.

so my partner is..kang euigoon? i think i pronounce the right name of his.

"daniel!" teacher shouted an name.

who's daniel? as the moment teacher called a name "daniel" euigoon stood up and went to teacher.

i was so confused? his name is not daniel? his name is euigoon right?

as he went back , he was smiling akwardly with his hands on his nape.

"who's daniel? why did you stood up while your name is not daniel?" i asked him because im so curious.

"ah..yeah..my real name is euigoon but it's a little bit hard to pronounce so..i change my name and it's daniel..that's what people call me here.." he said.

i nodded and understood.

"well..you have too know all about me so.." he said.

"im not that curious at all anyways.." i said.

"you must be..and you will be.." he said and timing the bell ring meaning its snacks time.

i was just stay seated at my sit and eat bibimbap and kimchi soup that my mom made. i really love my mom's cooking.

"hey.. aren't you going to go at the canteen?" daniel said.

"im fine here.." i said as i akwardly smile.

"are you sure? i'll just stay here too..so that you won't be alone.." he said.

"ah..thank you.." i said as i keep my food because i wasn't that hungry at all.

"uhm..i forgot to ask you but what's your name? i didn't clearly see your name because it's covered with your arm.." he said as he chuckled a little.

"im sorry..im (l and (y/n).." i said.

"nice name..." he said as he nodded.

"thanks.." i said as i smiled.

"well..what about let's go home together.." he said shyly.

"well..why not?" i said as i blushed.

daniel wasn't that bad , he was kind and friendly..im guilty that i thought of him that he bullies people..he helped his people in his surroundings.

do i perhaps..like him? no.. i don't..
daniels lovely and his every girl types..and everytime he calls me or i see him my heart beat beats so fast..is this called faith?

as the class ends , daniel told me wait for him the gate because his teacher in basketball has a little errand for him.

"(y/n)!!!" someone called behind me.

as i turned around and saw daniel running towards me.

"im sorry if i take too long.." he apologized.

"it's okey.." i said.

he nodded and we walked..there was an akward silence..we didn't talk we just keep on walking until he broked the silence.

"shes pretty.." he muttered.

"huh?"

"n-no..nothing.." he stutter.

"i think you said something.." she said as she chuckled..

"(y/n)..i know this sounds weird.. because we just met..and.." he stopped.

"and?" i repeated.

"and..when i first see you this morning..you make my heart flutter...everytime you talk to me..i felt happy.." he confessed.

"huh?" not believing what he said i was so shocked.

i dont know why but feeling this way..but i think i feel the same way too..it's so weird we just met..but i don't know..when i met him..he makes my heart flutter too..and whenever he talked to me..it makes me happy too..

"it's okey..if you don't feel the same way.." he said as he looked away.

"no..i just felt the same too.. we just met and we felt this way..." i shyly said as i put my arms at my back.

"you like me too?" he asked.

i nodded.

"yes!" he said as he pulled me into an tight hug.

i snuggled into his chest and gladly hugged him back.

i felt him kissed my head and tighten the hug.

"yah..what are doing?" i asked as i looked unto him

he didn't reply but he kissed me passionately and put his right hand on my cheeks and the left hands on my waist..

i was left there my eyes widened and blushed.

as he pulled back from the kiss he smiled.

"your so cute.." he said as he pinched my cheeks.

"yah! why did you do that?!" i punched him slightly.

"your so cute..i cannot help it.." he said as he smiled .

"gosh.." i sigh.

"i love you.." he said as he looked at my eyes deeply.

"i love you too.." i said as i kissed him on the cheeks.

and i saw him blushed and run like an very hyper kid.

i looked at him and chuckled.

"what a cute boyfriend i have.." i thought.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
done!!! hope you like and leave comments!!!❤❤❤ im almost done with my upcoming 3 Imagines!!