Minhyun - Someone special

my bias is here!!! but my ult is woojin❤ who likes woojin , minhyun and sungwoon here? me!! I like them!!

(y/n) pov
i can't believe it's almost christmas..time is so fast..i have to buy gifts now..

i was putting on my make up because i will go to the mall to find gifts because its almost christmas , but then my phone ranged

i looked at the caller's id and it was my best friend minhyun.

i liked minhyun since we are 5 years old , he was charming and lovely. his not like the other man ive been friends before.

i smiled as i saw his name , and answered the call.

"yeobeoseoyeo?" i answered.

"oh..(y/n).. would like to come with me at the mall..i had an hard time looking for gifts.." he said.

"jinjja? i will go to the mall either..to find gifts also.." i said.

"ok..want about let's go together..i don't want to be alone.." he said.

"ok.." i said as i blushed.

"i'll hang up now.." he said.

"oh..ok.." i said as he hanged up.

"ah!!!!! his so cute!!" i squealed.

"what about let's go together..i don't want to be alone.." i imitated him.

"ah..how i wish..minhyun will ever be mine.." i said as i daydream.

as i was done putting my make up , i put on my pink hat and took my bag. but my phone ranged again.

as i looked what is it , it was an message from minhyun.

i smiled everytime i see the name of minhyun. i must really like him don't i?

i check out the message.

minhyun❤
(y/n) meet me at the (store name)..drive safely..i'll be waiting..

then i replied

(y/n)
ok..i'll meet you there..

then send

soon as i send it to him , i quickly got out of the house and went to my car.

i turned on the engine and started driving.

minhyun pov

i was looking for a gift to (y/n) and to my members too..but i will buy something very special to (y/n)..i've liked her since we were 5 years old..i don't know if she feel desame also..

i decided to call her to help me find some gifts..and nice she also wanted buy gift so..i  told her to come with me..

i texted her the message where we will meet..i was waiting for her in the front of my car.

as i saw her car , i smiled. i saw her coming outside her car and she waved at me.

i smiled for reply. as she was coming unto near me , my heart beat faster.

"minhyun annyeong!" she greeted.

"h-hi.." i stutter.

"im sorry im late.."she apologized.

"your not late..i just arrived like 5 minutes ago too.." i said.

"ok.." she said as she nodded.

"let's go in.." i said as i hold her hand and pulled her in.

(y/n) pov

i blushed as minhyun suddenly holds my hand.