minhyun - wedding day

(y/n) pov
finally..today is the day that i've been waiting for..marrying the man that i love for 10 years..

even though me and minhyun have ups and downs we still continue to love each other.

as the make up artist were doing my make up i look at my engagement ring it makes me feel happy and joyful.

"miss (y/n)..you really look pretty..mr.minhyun is really lucky to have you.." the make up artist complimented.

"ah..jinjja-yeo? thank you.." i thanked her.

as she countinued my make up my best friend mina showed up.

"woah..(y/n)..you look gorgeous.." mina complimented.

"so as you.." i said and smiled to her.

she then smiled in return.

"miss (y/n)..it's now your time to change to your wedding dress..can someone go with her?" the coordinator said.

"ah mina!" i called her.

"me?" she said as she pointed herself.

i nodded.

"great!" the coordinator clapped and smiled then left.

as i was getting ready for my wedding dress i was having an hard time with the lacing so i called mina to help me.

"what?" she asked.

"come help me with this lace it's so hard.." i said trying to reach the other lace.

then mina started to lace it until it was done.

"wah..your really good at looking for wedding gowns..it's really adorable.." mina said.

"yah! your with me when i was looking for it.." i said.

"i was just with you duh.." she said.

i just chuckled at my best friend attitude.

after an minute i was done with my dress. woah..it's really adorable..i look gorgeous..i feel an water in my eyes.

"yah..why are you crying?" mina asked me as she was concerned.

"it's just..i cannot believe im going to marry minhyun now..and wearing this dress..makes me emotional.." i said as i wiped my tears.

then mina laughed at me.

"your really a crybaby..your crybaby attitude will never change.." she teased.

"yah people will cry in happiness you know.." i said and wiped my tears again.

after we're done, we came out and saw my mom and the staffs that participate our wedding.

i smiled at them.

i saw the staffs smiled so widely how i look great in the wedding dress. it looks so stunning that everyone will get notice at the dress.

then my mom's starts to cry.

"my baby..you've grown-up up already..im very happy seeing you wearing that wedding dress.." she said as she wiped her tears with her napkin.

"gomawo eomma.." i said and went near her to hug her.

"eomma don't cry.." i said as i comforted her.

as she pulled back and she held my hands.

"be happy.." she said.

i nodded.