Woojin - Why are you so sweet?

woojin pov
i was shocked that i woke up first that my girlfriend (y/n) gosh..her work is really making her stress. (y/n) will wake up first than me but her work is really killing her. she must rest by now.. i touched her forehead and kissed it.

"i'll make breakfast thats enough for my beautiful girlfriend to be happy.." i thought and kiss her one more time in the cheek before going down to make breakfast.

as I am in the kitchen to find some food to cook. i think pancake with juice is good.

as i was looking for the procedure on how to make an pancake , i felt a small hands on my waist wrapped around.

"good morning.." she said in her husky voice.

"good morning too.." i said as i turned around to look at her and hugged her.

"why did you cook?" she asked.

"to show my love for you.." i said as i kissed her forehead.

"why do you have too?" she asked.

"i just want too.." i said as i hugged her tightly..

"you can continue cooking now..i'll just play with bambi.." she said as she let go and went to the couch play with our dog breed husky.

i continued cooking , and after an minute the food is already done and now the juice. i put a slice of pineapple and apple in the juice.

"jagiya! the foods ready!" i called her as i put the plate with food in the table.

i saw her coming in the kitchen and smiled.

"your done?" she asked me with her sweetest smile.

i nodded. i helped her sit up and and kissed her chubby cheeks.

she smelled the pancake and she clapped.

"it smells so good.." she said.

"really?" i asked her.

she nodded and suddenly kissed my cheeks.

"why are you so cute?!" i squealed and pinched her cheeks.

"it is because my mom gave birth of me beautiful and...cute.." she said as she took a bite at the pancake.

i chuckled at her and seated watching her eat. shes so beautiful..she has pointy nose.. sparkling eyes.. beautiful eyelashes..it makes me wanna love her more..

she looked at me furrowed her eyebrows.

"why are you staring at me? i don't want people stare at me when im eating..it's uncomfortable.." she said and she cutely frowned and looked away.

"oh..mianhe.." i said as i turned my head chuckling about how cute she is.

"i can't help it!" i suddenly turned around to her which made her shocked.

"yah!" she spanked me at the arm slightly. but she giggled.

I looked at her with my hands on my chin and my elbows on the table.

she stopped eating and did the same. she twinkled her eyes and winked her eyes.

"ah!!!! she's so pretty!!!!! what will i do!!! i can't let her win this time" i thought.

"oppa.." she said cutely and smiled.

i cannot take it anymore!! she's so cute!!! i'll just let her win. i thought.

"ok..you win.." i frowned cutely.

"my baby's so cute!!" she said as she pinched my cheeks.

"no..your my baby.." i said.

i let her stand up and rest my forehead to hers and put my left hands on her waist and right hand on her cheeks.

"jagi..don't ever forget that i love you.." i said to her.

"i will.." she said.

i pulled her closer , and kissed her passionately.

then after that we went to the couch and cuddle with our baby dog bambi. it make me feels like we are an family.

||||||||||||||||||||||||sorry if it's short..but i hope you like it❤