Jinnyoung - Idol Boyfriend

(y/n) pov
ahh!!! i just bought an wanna one ticket for meet and greet!! woah..this is my chance to talk and meet them , so excited. i've been an wannable since the day they started to be an idol.

my ult bias is jinyoung!! his so handsome in his small face. i fell in love with his admiring face and cute deep voice.

i was at outside of the building where wanna one is holding an meet and greet. i was waiting for them in 2 hours from now with my best friend khaylee.

she likes wanna one also , her bias is jaehwan she falled in love with him in his sweet voice.

when we saw an bodyguard opening the door. all of the people who was waiting outside panicked and squealed.

but i was just standing there and waited. i am not other fans that who will squeal and panicked even though they didn't still see there idol.

"khaylee! let's go! we're coming in!" i said as i pulled her.

as we get in the building , there were wanna one posters , tarpaulin , stage and chairs for the fans to seat in.

the chairs are for first come first serve. and the front seat is for the vips.

me and my best friend were vips so we are going to seat at the front.

"(y/n).. aren't you nervous?" khaylee asked.

"ani..why would i be nervous?" i said to her.

after a minute passed , wanna one finally arrived and started the program.

fans started to squeal and shouting.

the moment wanna one is on the stage , the one that caught my eyes were jinyoung..

i was staring at him with love.

i think he noticed me staring at him because he winked sweetly and chuckled.

"yah! (y/n)! jinyoung just winked at you!" she said as she squealed.

"yeah..i know.." i said as i daydream , not believing that my idol just winked at me.

after there performance , it was now the start of meet and greet.

the vips should go first so me , khaylee and the other vips went first.

the first was daniel. as i seated up daniel waved and smiled..

"annyeong..whats your name?" he asked sweetly.

"my name is (y/n).." i said.

"what a nice name.." he said as he signed the album.

"thank you.." i said as i moved to other table. and the other table was jihoon.

"annyeong! pretty girl.." he complimented.

"ah..not really.." i said.

"don't say that..your pretty.." he said.

"thank you.." i said as i bowed.

"whats your name?" he asked.

"(y/n).." i said.

"you have a pretty name..." he said.

i chuckled

"thank you.." i said.

"your welcome.." he said.

wanna one is really kind , they are generous and very handsome.