Seungwoo - Eyebags

requested by hyeonny7604
hope you like it!! by the way thank for liking my imagines and other. i really appreciate it!! love you❤
enjoy!!!

(y/n) PoV
i was so concentrate and focused on our math subject today. its really hard..i can't even sleep properly because i study overnight.

but thank you i have an cute , sweet and romantic boyfriend seungwoo who is also an student too. we went into the same schools which is cool.

as our class was dismissed , i packed my book and put it in my bag. as i went out someone blocked my way.

as i looked up..it was just my boyfriend seungwoo.

i weakly smiled and waved my hands.

"hello.." i weakly said.

"oh..why is my baby so down..is it because of your math class?" he concernedly asked.

i nodded.

he suddenly hug me tightly and caressed my hair.

i gladly hugged him back and smiled into the hugged.

"yah..let's leave here..before someone will see us here.." i said.

"aw..my jagiya's shy.." he said as he hugged me more tightly and swayed me left and right.

i chuckled and he let go of me and hold my hands.

"(y/n)..don't stress your mind so much..look your eyes has eyebags now.." he said as he pointed my eyes with a little eyebags.

"yes.." i said as i nodded.

he maked my face him and hold my cheeks and pulled me closer.

"even though you had that eyebags..you still look cute and beautiful.." he said as he give me a peck and after that a kiss in the forehead.

i smiled at him and we continued walking.

as we reach home , he kept on telling me not to go home yet because he said he will miss me.

"(y/n)..don't go home yet.." he said as he cutely pouted.

i ruffled his head and smiled.

"don't worry..we'll see each other tomorrow anyways.." i said.

"still..i don't want you to go home yet.." he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"seungwoo.." i whined.

"ok..ok.." he said..

before i went in to my house , i give him an kissed in the cheek.

"take care.." i said as i smiled.

he nodded and waved his hands for a goodbye. i waved also for reply.

i was so tired and sleepy so i just decided to sleep early.

(Morning Comes🌞)

as i arrived at the school i felt relive , compared last days i was so stress and weak.

as i was walking someone shouted my name at the back.

"jagiya!!!!!" someone shouted.

i know that voice and i know it's my boyfriend seungwoo. his so cute and weird sometimes but i really love him.

as i turned around i saw him running towards me and i give him my sweetest smiled and waved.

as he is now in my front , he suddenly kissed me in the cheeks.

"good morning.." he said as he smiled.

"good morning too.."

"you look good today..your panda eyes-" i cut him off.

"yah! stop calling me that.." i half yelled him and slightly punch him in the arm.

"at least pandas are cute..just like you" he flirted and winked his eyes.

i just giggled at his actions.

"3 days to go..it's the final test.." i said as i sadly smiled.

"it's okey!!! i'll support you!! i'll be like with a tarpaulin with a "Go! Go! jagiya!! i'll support you!! i love you!" outside the building." he said.

"yah..it would be embarrassing.." i said.

"kind of..so what do you want to do before your exams?" he asked cutely.

"study..of course..why you asked.." i said as i narrowed my eyebrows.

"no! not study! only the two of us..." he said.

"cafe , park and sea.." i said as i smiled.

"i cannot go to the places i want to go due to the exams..i really missed the park and sea..but i prefer the sea..i want to see the sun rising and the water waving.." i continued

"do you really want to see them?" he asked.

i nodded.

"so-" seungwoo was cut off of his phone.

as he took his phone he answered it.

"hello?"

"yah! seungwoo-yah! there's no class!! its cancelled but don't asked me why! what about let's go to the internet cafe!!" his friend daniel said.

"really? ok..but i cannot go with you guys..me and (y/n) have date today so don't disturb us.." he said as he ended the call.

"date?" i confusedly asked.

"daniel said there's no class..so what about let's go to the sea..this is the chance that you'll able to see.." he said as he hold my hand and brought me to the sea where i wanted to go.

as we are now in the sea , i felt so happy..my stress and weakness i have washed them away.

i take off my shoes and socks and walked to the sand.

"jagiya..wait for me!" seungwoo shouted as he take off his shoes and socks too.

i walked happily in the sand and played my the water.

"jagiya..be careful you you'll get wet.." he said as he come near me.

i hugged him really tight and he was shocked and froze.

"thank you..seungwoo-yah..i really love you..you are the best boyfriend ever.." i said as i snuggle in his chest.

and he hugged me back and caressed my hair , then kissed my head.

"no problem..you know i love you right?" he asked.

i nodded.

"even though you had that eyebags.." he teased and chuckled.

"yah!" i shouted as i was trying to get out of his grip. but he was too strong he was hugging me more tightly.

"but you look cute.." he continued

i smiled through the hug.

im so lucky i got this kind of boyfriend. his so loving and funny. even though he teased me alot , it makes me love him more. ong seungwoo i love you!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||
how was it? is it bad or good? don't forget to like and comment!! love you guys i hope you like it!!