Sungwoon - Wife and Daughters love

sungwoon pov

i was so tired of my work today..it was killing me but i know when i get home i'll get an kiss from my wife and daughter.

i smiled as I thought the happy memories i have with my family.

as i went inside home , i saw my beautiful wife (y/n) with our daughter (d/n) playing together.

as they saw me , my daughter came up to me running.

"daddy!!!" she shouted as she hugged me in my legs. she short you know just like her father but who cares.

"baby..you must have missed me?" i asked her as i kneeled unto her level of height.

"yes! a lot!!" she said.

i smiled. ah..my stress has gone away..i really liked it when i go home because i received a lots of hug and kissed from my daughter and wife.

as i look to my wife , she was smiling.

i stood up and came to her and hugged her tight and caressed her hair.

"i miss you.." i said.

"already?" she asked.

i nodded.

the moment were hugging someone poked at my legs. as I looked down , it was my daughter pouted cutely.

"you forgot about me.." she pouted cutely.

"ah..don't be like that baby..we will never forget you.." i said as i picked her up.

i kissed her cheeks and she also kissed my cheeks back.

"i won't forget mommy also.." i said as i pulled (y/n) and kissed her.

i feel her smiling through the kiss. shes so cute.

as we pulled back , the three of us were laughing like an idiot. if you don't know..were a family that is weird and very hyper.

"honey..i cook you a food.." my wife said as she pulled me through the kitchen.

as i sitted up , my wife served the food. ahh..it really smells so good.

"wah..you made this?" i asked her.

she nodded.

i stood up and hugged her.

"why do you keep on hugging me?" she cutely asked.

"why? i just want too.." i said.

"yah..eat before the foods get cold.." she said as she let go.

i sitted back took my chopsticks and taste it.

as soon as i tasted it..wahh!! it's really delicious!! she cooks the food really good!!! im so lucky to have her!!!

"how was it?"she asked.

"how was it? it's really good!!!" i said as i keep on eating even though there's still an food inside my mouth.

"yah..eat slowly.." she said as she rubbed my back.

"how can i eat slowly while this taste so good!!" i said as i eat a lot of more.

"daddy..you like a fat bear.." my daughter said as she laugh.

"why do i look like a fat bear?" i asked my wife with my mouth full of foods.

"is it because of your cheeks..its puffy.." she sad as she laughed.

"ah..jinjja?" i asked.