jihoon (part 1) - It Hurts

(y/n) pov
my boyfriend jihoon hasn't come home yet for a week. i was so worried..where has he be now?

i been calling him but he wouldn't answer. i sended him an messaged but he will just seen and never replied.

i was in our couch closing my eyes out and preparing my ears to hear a sound of the door open.

not a minute the door opened with a loud bang. i check who was it and it was my boyfriend jihoon drunk.

"yah! jihoon why are you drunk?!" i asked him walking towards him and put his arms on my shoulder. but he pushed my away.

"nugu-yah?! get off of me you shit!" he shouted as he pushed me.

"yah! jihoon what's your problem?! where have you been last days?" my eyes were on tears right now.

"why do you care? your not even my girlfriend?! i don't need you! i needed soo young!" he yelled at me and slapped me really hard.

i was on the ground not believing he just slapped at me. my hot tears are flowing down in my cheeks.

"soo young? who is she?" i thought.

"is she jihoon's new girlfriend? is that why he's been ignoring me?" i thought.

i stood up still with my tears coming down on my cheeks.

"who's soo young?!" i yelled at him.

"so you want to know? soo young is my girlfriend for 2 weeks! she loved me and i loved her!" he yelled and glared at me.

"so thats why you have been ignoring me and coming home late!" my heart was really aching. i cannot take it anymore..i just feel that my heart sank..

"i hate you!! even though i don't know you bitch i don't wanna see you again! even if i did see you again my eyes would hurt so much!" he shouted.

"why do you care about my life so much?! your not my girlfriend anyways?" he continued and leaved me away.

i sitted on couch and crying hard. it hurt so much..the person you love for years just found another girl which is not you.

well..he just replaced me.. there's no reason for me stay this house anymore..

i went to me and jihoon's shared room..but not our shared room anymore..he sleeps there alone or..with someone..

i took my belongings and put it in my luggage. i went down and get some paper and pencil.

i wrote all the memories we had..and i wrote what i feel when he said that meanful hurtful words to him..lastly..asked him what will his life be when im not with him..will he miss me or not? i guess not..he has that soo young girl..she will take care of him and loved him until the world end..

i looked at jihoon for the last time and kissed his forehead.

"take care ok..i love you.." i said and pat his head.

my tears flowed down but i wiped them.

as i was now at the door , i looked one more time to the house. the house that if filled with laughter , cuteness and sweetness..but not anymore..

i sighed.

"will i ever come back to this house?" i asked myself.

"i guess not anymore.." i thought and sadly chuckled.

i am out already to your house jihoon. what are you going to do now?

i called my best friend daehwi. his my best friend since were on diapers. when im sad he is the one who makes me feel better. the reason why i like him(as a friend all right) his a little bit girly. his nice to chat with.

"hello? daewhi.." my voice were so weak.

"oh (y/n)! yah how are you? you haven't called me now.." he said in a girly tone.

"i'll explain it later..but can i stay in your house?" i asked.

"of course!!! I'll be waiting!" he excitedly said and hanged up.

i sadly chuckled at my best friend's attitude.

after an hour , i arrived at daehwi's house and saw him really waiting for me. he was sitting on the stairs of his house.

i weakly smiled at him and waved.

he runned towards me and gaved me an hugged and i hugged him back.

"how are you?" i asked him and pat his back.

"im fine.." he said and he let go of the hugged.

"by the way..did jihoon know about this?" he asked.

"i'll explained it when we get in.." I said as i pulled him through his house.

as we get in..my memories with jihoon reminds me. i stared at the couch sadly.

flashback
"jagiya..you know this couch..it feels like it's our future house.." he said as he wrapped his arms on my waist.

"huh? really?" i asked him.

"cuz we been seating here like years and..i don't know how to explain but it feels like its our future.." he said.

"how cheesy.." i chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"why did you suddenly talk about future?" i chuckled.

"i want 4 kids" he suddenly said.

i widened my eyes.

"4 kids?! are you crazy?!" i yelled and hit his arm.

"im kidding.." he said and hugged me tightly.

back to reality

"what about the 4 kids?" i asked myself.

"yah (y/n) what 4 kid? are you pregnant?! fourtlets?!?" he gasped.

i hit him in the arm and gave him a are you crazy look but told him to whole story but then..everytime i say the name of jihoon tears will flow on my cheeks.

"it's okey (y/n).." daehwi said as he patted my back.

"yeah..i know..he must been happy with that soo young girl..he even said they are in a relationship in 2 weeks.." i said as i cried harder.

"that soo young! i bet we two are prettier that her!" daehwi boasted.

i chuckled.

"but i predict jihoon will come back to you (y/n).." daewhi said as he hold my hand.

"really? you think so?" i asked him.

he nodded.

"thank you daehwi..your the best.." i said and pulled him in a hug.

will you ever come back to me jihoon? i hope so..

TO BE COUNTINUED

||||||||||||||||||||||||how was it? is it bad or good? don't forget to vote and comment ❤