Unexpected when expecting RM

Grace's pov

Positive

The only time that positive can be a bad thing in my life.

A positive test.

I'm only 17 and I'm pregnant!

Reggie's gonna leave me, Archie going to kill me! My dad will kick me out!!

Holy shit, I'm pregnant

I'm dead, I'm absolutely dead.

A knock came from the bathroom signaling someone was waiting for me and needed to go.

"Grace you okay? Archie said you've been in here for like 10 minuets." It was Reggie, perfect time babe!

I put the test in my back pocket and pulled my shirt over it so he won't notice, even though I'm gonna tell him now.

I opened the door and saw his sweet looking face.

"I'm pregnant." I said. I immediately covered my mouth not meaning to say it out loud yet.

"Y-Y-Your What?" He said, stuttering out the you.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours." I said closing my eyes not wanting to see him leave.

I opened them and saw him standing closer to me and he brought me into a hug.

"God Archie's going to kill us!" He chuckled out as he rubbed my back. "We'll get through this though! Even though we're 17 and still young, we can still get through this, only if we have each other, which we do."

I smiled and hugged him closer.

"I'm gonna have to tell him now or I won't be able to tell him later." I said, playing with his fingers. He nodded understanding as he held my hand waking down the stairs.

I saw him on the couch watching the television as he smiled. He saw and got up to hug me. I hugged him but he pulled away immediately.

"What is this?" I looked at him with a confused look but saw he had the test in his hand.

"W-w-what?" I said stuttering because of how scared I was now.

"When were you going to tell me, huh?" He has an angry look on his face, oh how looks could kill.

"I-I-I was about t-t-to tell you." I said looking at my hands.

"Get out." I looked at him immediately with wide eyes.

"Please Archie!" I looked at Reggie as he had an angry look on his face.

"You're just gonna kick her out!" Reffing says, yelling at Archie.

"Yes I am! I don't want a pregnant slut in this house!" That hurt. My eyes started to water as I turned around and ran upstairs to my room crying for what felt like hours.

A hand rubbed my back as they peppered my shoulder with kisses.

I looked at Reggie as he saw sadness in his eyes as he saw my state in being.

"You're staying at mine, okay?" He said moving hair out of my face. I nodded and hugged him tight. He rubbed my back as I just lied there.

"I love you Reggie."

"I love you too Grace."

lillysprouse