Outsider of the Outsiders SP

Requested by abby17903
Hope you enjoy!
Abby's pov

I looked at the serpents as they ate their lunch from the cafeteria. I played with my food as I was all alone at the my table. No one talks to me, I don't talk to anyone, no one hangs out with, I don't like to hang out with anyone, I'm not in a gang, I don't wanna be in a gang, not that I don't like them I don't wanna be in them. I sighed and took a bite out of the ugly sweet potato and closed my eyes, thinking one day I'll be out of here soon.
"Hey." I looked up almost immediately once I heard a voice. I looked at the person and gulped once I saw sweetpea.
"Um...h-hey?" It came out more like a question because I was confused as why anyone was talking to me in the first place.
"You okay?" I nodded immediately as he chuckled softly.
"Sweets come on!" I looked and saw it was fangs, sweetpea rolled his eyes and looked back at me.
"I'm not very nice to people or inviting but you're one special gal, wanna come sit with me and my fellas?" He said with his hand out as a gesture for me to take it and go with him. I hesitated as I grabbed and stood up with, grabbing my lunch.
I sat down next to him as fangs and Toni and some other people looking at me with sly smiles, not having a reason to hate me and shoo me away.
"Guys this is Abby, abby this is Toni, fangs, Jughead (and the list goes on)." I smiled a little bit as I forgot that my food was now my favorite to look at.
~
It's now been 2 weeks since I talked to sweetpea and we hung out almost everyday after that. We were now in the northsiders school, after ours got demolished practically.
I looked at sweetpea as he was already looking down at me from where we were laying, on his bed.
"Has anyone ever told you how fucking gorgeous you are?" He said pushing some hair out of my eyes. I blushed a deep red as I shook my head no.
"Well I'll be the first, you're so fucking gorgeous." He said leaning down to where our lips were touching but not connecting. I took in a deep breath not believing this is happening. I developed a huge crush on sweetpea and I'm head over heels for him and all I want to do is just kiss him.
I felt him brush his lips over mine as he smiled and pulled me into him making me straddle his waist.
"God I love you sweetpea." I said pulling away but going back to his soft lips.