Permission AA (not a happy ending)

Archie's POV

I looked at jughead as he smiled up at me, perks of me being so tall.

"So, what's up?" He said as he turned around and sat down on the couch.

"Um is Kiara around?" I said nervously. I know how protective he is around her and how mad he can get just be some boy hugging her.

"No she just left to hand with Toni and Sweetpea." I cringed at sweetpeas name. "Why?"

"Um because I wanted to get your permission, of course, to ask out Kiara." I said nodding as he looked at me with a death glare.

"You wanna date my sister?" He said getting up looking intimidating.

"u-uh yea?" I said more in a question than an actual answer. He nodded and looked at me head to toe.

"Let me think...no." He said turning around and grabbing his jacket.

"Wait, what?" I said with a sad expression plastered to my face. "Why can't I?"

"Because, Archie, she's my sister." He said grabbing the door handle and walking out.

"Jughead! You don't make your sisters decisions!" I said walking out as well. I looked as Kiara, Toni and Sweetpea walked up to the trailer.

"What about me? Unless your talking about Jellybean, which I highly doubt." She said laughing.

"Guess what Kiara?" Jughead said looking up at me.

"What?" She was so confused but I was heartbroken broken for what he said.

"You're going to southside high." He said getting on his motorcycle.

"What!?" Me and Kiara said at the same time with wide eyes.

"I don't want you near Archie." He said as he looked at me.

"What did he do?" She said with still wide eyes.

"He likes you Kiara! No one like him will date you! I would rather you date Sweetpea or Fangs!" He said starting the bike up. I looked at her as she looked down at her feet, she nodded her and went up the stairs to the door where I was at.

"You don't have to listen to him." I said turning her around. She looked at me with hate. I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion.

"You brought a gun to the southside, you made a fight happen with Sweetpea and the gang. You made the choice of letting Betty breakup with Jughead and still kissed her. It's done arch." She said walking in as I looked at Jughead as he drove away from us.

God I regret everything now.

@