Haters AA

Camilas pov

I was somewhat new to this school and I only had a few friends. Jughead, Betty, Kevin, Archie (whom I started to like) and Veronica...well kind of. She hates me.

I sat next to Archie and he smiled kindly at me. I heard Veronica grumble, I turned around as she immediately glared at me. I swallowed hard and picked at my food. I looked at Jughead and Betty and started a conversation with them. They gladly talked back at me as they saw Veronica.

I felt Archie's hand trail at my back as he rubbed it. I looked at Veronica as she scowled. She got up violently and smiled at me.

"Camila can I like...talk you...alone?" She said as she smiled at me. I gulped and nodded hesitantly. I got up with shaky hands and stepped out of the seat.

I got out to the hall and she pushed me.

"I told you to back off my man!" She said as she pushed me again. This time falling to the floor.

"Veronica, I'm sorry...but-" I said as she cut me of.

"B-b-but, But nothing Camila!" She yelled as she slapped me. Tears spilled down my face as she just yelled at me.
"Get over the face that Archie doesn't love you!! And he never will!" She yelled as I heard a yell.

"Veronica! Stop!" She immediately stopped and looked up. Tears still spilled down my cheeks as my hand held my cheek. 
"What hell do you think you're doing!" Archie said as he kneeled down to me. Betty and Jughead pulled Veronica to an empty classroom.

"You're okay, she's not going to hurt you anymore." He said as he pulled me into his chest. I just cried into it as he spoke sweet nothings in my ear.
"You wanna go home early?" I nodded and stood up quickly. We walked out hand in hand to his (or his dads) truck.

I think I fell in love.

rosesweet326