Cheat JJ

Jenny's pov

I walked into Jugheads trailer that he lived in with his dad, FP. I was smiling ear to ear happy that I finally get to tell him about my campaign, but my smile left my face as I saw Betty Cooper sitting on his lap locking lips with him.

"Jughead?" I said as I felt anger built up in me and tears building up. His head immediately pulled away from Betty as he was shocked. He looked at me with wide eyes and guilt. A tear slipped from my face as I walked out of the trailer when I saw Sweetpea and the rest of the gang standing outside.

"Jenny! Congr-" they all stopped once they saw my face. They saw the tears that were pouring down my face and saw that I was literally broken.

"What happened?" Sweetpea said as he came closer to me. I looked up and saw Jughead and Betty standing next to each other, holding hands. I walked past Sweetpea and went straight somewhere I needed to be. Home.

I saw Reggie on the couch as he looked up at me.

"How was the snakes house, huh?" He said looking back at the tv. I walked past him not answering his question. "Jenny?" I slammed my door shut as I slid down it and cried. I thought Jughead was the one. I really thought me and him would last forever. "Jenny, let me in. I wanna talk with you." Reggie said as he knocked on the door knowing I was sitting against it. I stood up and looked at him with glossy eyes.

"What happened?" The same question that Sweetpea asked me. The same question that I don't want to answer, but I needed to.

"Jughead," I said as I took a deep breath as my hands started to shake as well have my breathing. Reggie took a hold of my body and crushed it against his, knowing that I was still in shock at whatever happened. "Jughead cheated on me." I finally said as I let out a loud sob. He held me tighter against him, shushing me and saying sweet nothings.

"You won't see him again, I promise." Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep into his chest.

- senior year

Reggie told me it would be a good idea if I moved to where my dad lived, Seattle, Washington. I eventually agreed and went 2 weeks after what Jughead did. I did move on but once I told my new boyfriend that I was going back to Riverdale, we thought it would be a better idea if we just stay friends at that moment.

"Jenny!" I looked up and saw Reggie running towards me, picking me up once he caught up to me. "Gosh I missed my twin sister!" I laughed and hugged him back. "You gotta tell me all the details!"

- at school

I walked through the double doors of the school and looked around and saw everyone keeping their eyes on what they were doing. Good because I didn't want to be the center of atten-

"Guys! My twin sister is back from Washington!" I looked up at Reggie with wide eyes and saw everyone now looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"Reggie!" He laughed and put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side.

"Don't worry sis, you'll get used to it." I shook my head at my ridiculous brother, when I locked eyes with the one person I didn't want to see, Jughead Jones. His hand was on the lockers and he was staring straight back at me. I looked away and went with Reggie to go see my friends and reunite with the people that I've missed.

-

"Jenny!" I turned around and saw Jughead running after me. I stopped and looked at him with hatred. He looked back at me and saw that I still remembered that day that he cheated on me.

"I just wanna say how sorry I am." He said as he took a step closer to me. I shook my head and took a step back. "What?"

"I can't do this again Jughead." A tear slipped from my face as I shook me head more. "You hurt me so much and...Jughead, I moved on. You should too." I said as more tears spilled from my face.

"But I love you." He said as he took my hand into his. I looked down at his hand and saw how it fit into mine so perfectly. My "friend" and I never held hands this perfect. I looked back at Jughead as he had hope in his eyes. "I promise to never hurt you again, and if I do! I give permission to Reggie to beat the living shit out of me." I laughed as I sniffled. He put his hand up on my cheek. "Please give us another chance." He looked down at me with sincereness in his eyes.

I leaned into him and kissed him for the first time in years

"I love you too Jughead."

jenny604020