SK8TER BOI CB

Roy's pov

I laughed along with Toni and Sweetpea while gripping my skateboard. I looked behind me and saw Cheryl walk by us, she looked at us threateningly. I sighed and went back to our conversation.

I like Cheryl a lot and I hope/wish she likes me back but I know she doesn't. I'm a serpent not a northsider, I'm a skater not a footballer, I'm no where near what Cheryl goes for.

"You good bro?" Sweetpea laughed at me as I zoned out. I nodded and brought my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm heading out early." I said turning around and walking out of the school. I walked past Cheryl as she looked at me. As I got outside I immediately put my skateboard on the ground and rode away from the school.

As I got to the skatepark I looked around to see if anyone was here and saw there wasn't, so I immediately started riding.

I did a flip and landed perfectly on the top of the ramp and I heard a clap. I turned around and saw Cheryl. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded slowly as I went down to where she was.

"Why are you here?" I said confused. She laughed and shrugged.

"Just thought I could come by earlier than usual!" She said smiling.

"You come here?" She nodded and smiled wider.

"I come here to see you skate!" My eyes widened as I shook my head.

"You can come here all you want I'm not preventing you from doing that but stop with the games Cheryl, you would never like me." I said turning around to go back up and ride again.

"But I do you like you, at lot actually." She said with a sad voice. I scoffed and shook my head.

"No one would like me." And I went down on the ramp and did minimal tricks but not a lot.

"Roy!" I heard her say but I blocked her voice out and kept riding around. "Just let me talk to you!"

"What?" I said mad that she was still here. "What do you want!"

"I like you for you Roy! A lot and if anything I thought that you would never like me back because me being a stuck up bitch and all." I nodded and looked down at my shoes.

"I like you too." I felt her hands grab my face and forced me to look at her. She smiled at me and kissed me softly. I kissed back of course. I pulled away after a few minutes and looked at her with blushed cheeks.

"Be my girlfriend?" I said to her as she smiled and nodded. I kissed her again smiling widely.

I'm the luckiest guy ever.

ayeeisssmelany