Show me how sorry you are AA

Taylor's pov

I sat across from Archie as we on a date on Valentine's Day. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and kissed it. We on a date at Pops, ya I know "original," but this was where our first date was so we might as well come here. I sipped my shake as I saw someone stand in front of our table.

"Hey Archie!" I looked up and saw a tall, yet average, girl stand in front of our table.

"Megan!" He said as he got up and hugged her.

"Can I sit with you? I only got you here!" She said laughing a little.

"Yes! Of course!" He said as he scooted over. My eyes widened as my jaw slacked open.

"Um, Archie?" I laughed a little thinking he was joking.

"Oh! Sorry," He said as he looked at me I smiled waiting for her to go. "Meg this Taylor, my friend, and Taylor this is my meg, my best friend." I looked at him as she waved at me. She leaned over and shook my hand as she took it for her own. I ripped my hand away as I clenched my jaw.

"You asshole." I said as I got up and grabbed my coat and put it one.

"Where are you going?" He said as he looked at me.

"A friend Archie, a friend! The last time I checked my calendar was that you asked me to be your girlfriend was a year ago! So Archie, let's be friends." I said as I rushed out but completely forgot I got a ride from him.

"Taylor I'm sorry!" He said as he reached outside.

"No you aren't Archie! You didn't look once ashamed of you calling me a friend!" I rolled my eyes and just looked at the dark sky. "Just take me home Arch." I said as I strolled to his truck. I opened up the door and got I as I looked away from him as he got in.

"I really am sorry Tay." I laughed a little taking it as a joke.

"Good one Archie, we playing a game or something because I didn't know it was 1 lie instead of 2 truths and 1 lie." I said as I leaned my head on the window.

As the houses went on buy I just kept on thinking on what I should do.

Forgive and move on from this argument.

Break up with him and get over it.

Forgive him and let him show how sorry he was.

Or

Break up with him and move on.

"Archie." I said looking at him. We hit a red light and we stopped he looked at me.

"Yea?" He has hope in his eyes.

"I forgive you," I started off and right then he smiled. "on one condition!" I said as he nodded quickly. "You show me how sorry you are." He looked at me and smiled and nodded even faster.

"I'll show you, don't worry." He said as he sped off and went straight to his house as we lived in the same neighborhood.

As we stepped into his house he pinned me up to the door.

"How are you going to show me?" I said as I ran my hand down is chest.

"The way I know you want me to show you." He said and kissed me deeply.

(You can imagine the rest 😉)

YourGawdess