1 year turned into a miracle JJ

Hey my names Nikhad, and I'm a northsider, or a rich stuck up, that's what the southsiders calls us. But that's not the point. My sister got everything, Anuva, my twin sister. Of course I love her endlessly but I'm also pretty jealous. She got her long time crush after all this chaos going she got her ideal boyfriend, tall, a footballer, ginger, nice, Archie. I on the other hand is still waiting for the boy in the corner trying to find out about the mystery's at pops or with the Lodges. If you haven't guessed, I like Jughead Jones, the one and only.

At the moment I was planning on what to do for my sisters one year anniversary with Archie and may I say I was sure happy for her. We, Betty, Kevin, Toni, Cheryl, Jughead, and Veronica were at Betty's trying to figure out what to do and they were all relying on me to figure out something. I looked up and saw Jughead looking at me smiling a little but once he caught my eye he immediately looked away. I blushed at the thought and went back down to working out the ideas.

"How about we just surprise them with a ride to pops." Kevin said as I just shrugged.

"Best one we got so far." I said leaning back bumping shoulders with Jughead as he was now sitting next to me looking at my paper.

"We can just sit at our own table." Jughead said looking down at me, smiling a little. I nodded and smiled widely.

"Looks like we got a good enough plan." And just at that moment Archie and Anuva comes in and waves at us.

"Archie told me that Betty told him to come over, me included." She said smiling but still slightly confused.

"We are going to give you a nice ride to Pops." I said standing up, grabbing my rain jacket as it was raining outside.

"How are we going to fit though." I looked at Anuva and pursed my lips and just walked straight past them figuring out something.

-

We were not at the diner and Archie and Anuva insisted for us to sit with them at the bar.

"Thanks." I looked over and saw Anuva looking at me smiling.

"What?" I said confused.

"Thanks, for doing this. It's not a lot but it's more than me and Archie would have thought of." She said laughing along with me.

"It's what sisters do, twin sisters." I smiled at her as she pulled me into a side hug. "I love you sis."

"I love you too Nikhad."

-

We were all laughing as we were walking down the slippery streets on the rainy day. I was standing next to Jughead and Veronica, they were both laughing at something that Kevin said knowing it wasn't that funny so I laugh a little bit as well.

"Hey, can I speak to you in the back." I looked at Jughead as I nodded a little bit.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I just need to tell you something." He said looking at me and looked down at the street as we stopped hearing our friends voices fading down slowly.

"Okay." I whispered as he looked up at me and took a deep breath.

"I'm not one to show or tell my feelings but you deserve to know." He said as he took my hand into his and took a deeper breath closing his eyes for minute and looked at me admiration. I blushed and looked back into his eyes as I smiled slightly.

"You can tell me anything." I said brushing my hand across his cheek as rain was sprinkling on us.

"I like you," He said as I smiled. "And not as a friend! More than a friend. I love you Nikhad, so much." I leaving into him and kissed him and he smiled and kissed back.

"I love you too." I said smiling at him and kissed him again.

"Yes! That's 20 bucks Toni! I believed that Jughead would do it and he confessed!" I threw my head back and laughed my head off. I saw they closer to us, smiling like idiots.

"Guess what Nikhad? Me and you have the same anniversary now." I looked at Jughead and his eyes were bulging as I just laughed.

Best people in the world.

WriterGirlme