Stress JJ

Katrina's pov

Katrina: can you please come over?
Jughead ❤️: yea I'll be on my way, You alright?
Katrina: no

I collapsed on the bed as tears fell down my face. Today was that one day where you think your world is ending and all you want to do is lay down, be engulfed in your boyfriends arms and just cry. It took awhile for jughead to get here as I live all the way across from him. It'll take about 30 minuets for him to here.

There was a knock on my door as Jughead slipped in and immediately pulling me into his arms as I cried into his shirt. He was combing my hair with his fingers and he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

Soon enough I stopped crying and I was just sniffling here and there now.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" Jughead said as he moved his hand to cheek that was laying on his chest as we were laying down my bed.

"I'm just stressed. I had a math test that I forgot about, a science project that's due in a 3 days and just stuff around home." I said as I looked up. He smiled gently and put his hand back up to my hair and comb it again with his fingers.

"I don't know what to do about that math test but for the science project I will help you out on, okay? I don't want you to feel stressed." He said as I smiled and nodded. "But for now get some rest baby, you need it." I let my eyes close and I did feel a little droopy from all the crying and being stressed.

"I love you Jughead." I said as I finally let sleep take over my body right after hearing Jughead.

"I love you too Katrina."

MyBabyYoungjae