Blind Date JJ

Jami's pov

I hate him. I hate him I hate him I hate him. I. Hate. Him. I hate Jughead Jones and news flash! He hates me too. Me and him used to be good friends but then one day he was a bitch and joined the serpents and not letting me be one so me being a rebel. I joined.

"So why do you hate Jughead?" I rolled my eyes at my best friends, Josie and the PussyCats. I honestly don't know why they're friends with me, like I'm a serpent. Northsiders and Southsiders don't really work well together. But I guess we do. Lol.

"It's a long story." I said as I looked past and saw Archie and Jughead arguing back and fourth.

"No wonder, you and Reggie are close friends." I just laughed at that and got up because the yelling got annoying at this point.

"Will you shut the hell up!" I said as I did quite them down. Jughead looked at me and saw the tattoo on my neck. "Gotta problem Jughead?" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah! I kinda do!" I looked at him with raised eyebrows, letting him continue. "You. You are the problem." I rolled my eyes as turned around. "Hey! I didn't finish!" I just pulled up my middle finger and walked past my friends and looked at them with a smile.

"See you tonight girls!"

- at pops

I sat at the booth, waiting for my friends to get here, but their like an hour late. I sighed and got up but bumped into a figure.

"Sor-" he cut off his sentence immediately once he saw that it was me. "Never mind." I rolled my eyes and walked past him when Josie walked in.

"Finally! Where have you been!?" I said worried for my best friend.

"Come on." I furrowed my eyebrows at her but let her lead the way.

"Where's the rest?" I asked but she just ignored me and pulled me into a booth that Jughead was sitting at.

"Hey, my date is gonna sit there." My heart immediately just bumped a beat at that second.

"I know, she's right here." I looked at Josie confused and then looked at Jughead.

"I never agreed to go on a date with, her" he said disgustedly. I let head fall as I noticed that he practically called me ugly.

"Well you are! Have fun!" She said as she went to the other end of the diner.

"I'm sorry that she did that. I didn't even know she was doing that." I said as I looked at him but he looked sad. "Are you okay?"

"I thought I was going to have a cute date, but no, I got you." Tears started to build up in my eyes as I looked down at my lap.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I got up and wiped a tear away from my face.

"Jami?" I heard Josie say as I walked out the diner with tears plowing down my face.

"Everyone thinks I'm ugly, Josie." I said as she brought me into a hug. "Not one person that I went on a date has called me pretty, just weird. I'm not even on a date and Jughead called me ugly. TWICE!" I just kept on weeping in her shoulder.

"Jami?" I heard and as I turned around I saw Jughead standing there with a sad expression.
"I don't think you're ugly, okay?" I just kept on looking at him with sad eyes. "I just...if I keep being rude to you it'll just keep you away, you know?" I just shook my head no as he sighed. "I love you Jami." My eyes widened as I looked at him as words couldn't come out of my mouth. "And if you don't...that's okay."

I immediately went up to him and kissed him. He was shocked at first but pulled me closer and kissed me back.

"Jughead?" I said as I pulled away.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

MsSeavey