Secrets and the black hood JJ

Jenny's  pov

I sat across from Jughead as he made eye contact with me. He smiled a little bit and winked. I blushed a little.

"Jenny!" I look over at my brother Archie as he was looking at me like I was crazy. "Can you listen to me for once!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Speak for yourself." I said as I got up. "Gotta go." I walked away as I heard someone chuckle. I looked at Jughead as I shook my head.

Me and Jughead were best friends but also boyfriend and girlfriend. We didn't know if Archie would except us so we kept it a secret. It's hard to keep it a secret since everything around us was going on.

At pops (just you and Archie + Fred)

Archie was going to the bathroom as it was just me and my dad. The door busted open when a guy with a ski mask came in and pointed a gun at pops. My eyes immediately widened as I shot my eyes to my dad.

"Don't move." He mouthed. I nodded my head as my eyes watered. My dad got up and then the guy pointed the gun at him. Archie came out and saw us.

"Hey!" I shook my head as I let out a sob. My dad put his hands up and shook his head telling him to stop. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries. Soon the gun went off and shot my dad. I shook my head and cried harder. I heard pops yelling saying he called the police as I just kept on crying.

I grabbed my phone as I called Jughead, but before I could call Archie told me to get up and get in the car. I nodded and got up and walked to the car. I was shaking as I opened the car door. I sat in the back as Archie zoomed off to the hospital as I cried over shock.

"Jenny! Stop crying it'll be okay!" Archie yelled from the front.

"I'm scared Archie." I said as I pulled my legs up to my chest. He sighed as we pulled up to the hospital. He got out with dad as I pulled my phone out. He didn't care that I was staying in here but I wanted to hurry because I didn't want to be alone.

"Hello?" I heard Jugheads voice. I put my hand over my mouth and let out a sob.

"Jug," I said as I breathed out. "Please c-come to the hospital." I said as I opened the door of the truck.

"Jenny! What happened?" He said as I heard shuffling. "Are you okay?"

"My d-d-dad got shot." I said as I cried. I stumbled into the waiting and saw Archie. He got up but gave me space at first because he saw I was on the phone.

"I'm on my way." He said as I nodded and hung up. I went up to Archie and he pulled me into a hug. I cried into chest as I clenched his shirt. He rubbed my back as he pulled my closer. We heard people come in and say our name. I pulled away but was immediately pulled into another chest. I smelt the person immediately and hugged him tighter.

"You're okay baby, you're okay." Jughead said as he moved his hand up to my hair and made sure I was going anywhere.

"I saw everything Jug, everything." I said as I gripped his flannel. He kissed my cheek and just left it there as I cried. He pulled away and wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay to date while me knowing." We heard behind me. I turned around and saw Archie with Veronica beside him.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him.

"What I'm saying is, hurt her Jughead and you're dead." He said as he chuckled a little. I smiled and hugged Jughead again as he just played with my hair and calming me down.

Moonlight_0410