Fix me SP

Molly's pov
I was shaking and bleeding as the ghoulies left me on the cold concrete ground. If I didn't go on that walk I wouldn't be here right now, I would be cuddled in my boyfriends arms safe and protected but no, I was on the ground bleeding what feels like everywhere.
I shakily pulled out my phone that was now cracked but still useful and called sweetpea.
"Hello?"
I choked out a sob as no words were let out.
"Molly, what's wrong? Are you okay?"
I shook my head now shaking more.
But he can't see me.
"Help me"
Was all I could say as I want to be safe and held protectively.
"Baby! Where are you!?"
I heard him as i heard a engine rumble from his truck or motorcycle.
"I don't know."
I looked around me and saw the light ahead of me, pops.
"I'm c-close to pops."
I said as pain took over me and made me choke out a sob.
"I'm coming baby, I'm coming."
I gulped and took a deep breath and looked at my hands and saw blood.
I shook my head wanting this to be a nightmare, I want to wake up and he held in sweetpeas arms, him whispering sweet nothings and wiping away my tears. I saw head lights in front of me and saw two people get out of the car, my dad and my boyfriend, tallboy and sweetpea. They both fell on their knees as their shaky hands turned me gently so I was fully on my back.
"Holy shit." I heard sweetpea say as I felt pressure on my stomach that, I was guessing, bleeding. I fired out in pain as they both started to pick me.
~
I was at sweetpeas, in his bathroom, while he stitched me up.
"Who did this to you." It wasn't a question, it was a command, I needed to say who so they can beat the shit out of who did.
"The ghoulies." I said as I looked at him closely. He was filled with rage as his hands tightened around my shirt. My shaking hands went up to touch his face and move some baby hairs out of his face.
"I'm gonna beat the shit out of them." He said as his hands went back to fixing me.
~
Sweetpea was now out with my dad trying to find the ghoulies that beat me. I scared that at least sweetpea would come back with more of a beat up face than me. I started to shake at the thought of it and then I remember what they actually did to me. I let out a choked sob and held on tightly on one of sweets hoodies.
Soon I felt hands go around my waist and instantly knew it was sweetpea.
"It's okay princess, shh, I'm right here." I head as he pushed the hair out of my face and coo into my neck.
"They aren't gonna touch you again, I promise. I love you way too much to even be around those guys and girls. For now on I'm going to pick you up and always make sure you are in my sight at school and in riverdale." I nodded and turned around and hugged him.
"I love you sweets." I said kissing his neck gently.
"I love you too baby girl." Kissing my neck gently as well.
molly_ney31