11

Waking up draped over Lucas's bare chest after being separated for so long was heavenly. I couldn’t help but take advantage of the situation. I couldn’t stop my eyes from roaming over his godly body.

It was as if the gods themselves had sculpted him with their bare hands. My face began to turn scarlet as the memories from last night flooded my mind.

"You're so beautiful," Lucas said as he undid my corset, letting it fall to the floor alongside my evening gown.

"Lucas I-," but my sentence was cut short as Lucas's lips captured mine in a passionate kiss.

It was just as I remembered it. His lips were soft but demanding, his kiss was passionate but devouring. I grabbed fist fulls of his shirt before hastily pulling it over his head, leaving him shirtless and only in his trousers.

Lucas moved down to my neck, surely leaving marks as he dropped my petticoat to the floor. The garment pooled around my feet as Lucas's lust filled eyes examined my now exposed body.

I shifted from side to side, suddenly feeling insecure under Lucas's hungry gaze. Lucas bit his lip before releasing a throaty moan. Lucas's arms snaked around my curvy waist. As he hoisted me up, I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed.

Lucas slammed me down onto the bed as he finished undressing. Once he was fully undressed, he climbed onto the bed and made his way between my open legs.

"Have I ever told you how breathtaking you are?" he breathed out as he ran his hands down my thighs in an agonizingly slow manner.

I couldn't seem to find the word's, all I could do was nod, which caused him to smirk as one of his hands dipped dangerously lower down my thigh. God, that smirk, that smirk, and everything else about this man was going to be the death of me one day. My thoughts were cut short as his hot breath grazed over one of my breast before capturing my nipple in-between his lips. I gripped his hair as his hand dipped between my thighs. His fingers began to pump in and out of me, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"L-Lucas," I moaned out. "Maybe we s-should wait."

"I've waited years just to be with you again," he said as he kissed his way down my body, until I could feel his breath against my core. “You can’t tell me you don’t want this as bad as I do.”

Lucas leaned forward, his tongue finding its way between my folds as my body shook with intense pleasure. My thighs clamped down onto Lucas's head before his muscular arms wrapped around my hips, keeping me in place as he kept pleasuring me.

Lucas moved away from my body as he sat up on his knees, before grabbing a hold of my thighs, dragging me down until he had me where he wanted me. I could feel his hardened member at my entrance before he slowly started to enter me. Lucas leaned down, hovering over me. I wrapped my arms around his muscular back as he filled me inch by inch.

He was right. I did want this as much as he did. Not a day went by while he was gone that I didn't think about him, and here he was. So why was I wanting to wait? I needed to be selfish for once, and make as many memories as I could with him because the past had proved to me that everything could be taken away with just the snap of a finger.

My arms tightened around him as he started to grind his hips in a steady rhythm. My body felt as if it was on fire. I placed my hand on the nape of Lucas's neck, pulling him down to meet my hungry lips as we shared a devouring kiss. It was as if we couldn't get enough of each other.

He quickened the pace of his hips as I met him thrust for thrust. He brought his head down to the crook of my neck, nipping at my skin, heightening the anticipation of what was to come.

I moaned out his name as I dug my nails into his back, causing him to release a deep moan. His pace quickened as I could feel that familiar knot forming in my stomach, signaling I was nearing my release. My back arched off of the bed as he wrapped his arm under me, drawing my body closer to his. I clung to him, my toes curling as my body trembled. Not soon after, Lucas released a strangled moan as his own body shook from his release.

We clung to each other's sweat glistened bodies, as we rode out the remainder of our high, our lips connected in a passionate kiss before he pulled away.

"God, I missed you," he said, as I leaned forward, capturing his lips once again in a passionate kiss before replying.

"I missed you too."

"You're blushing, my dear," Lucas said, drawing my attention to his now awake form. I looked over at him and smiled. "Good morning.”

"Good morning,” I said, leaning forward as I placed a kiss on his lips as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I don't want to leave this bed today," he said, kissing my neck.

"Who said we have to," I said as I straddled his hips, kissing him, as his hands roamed my body.

We spent the rest of the day in bed as we relearned every square inch of each other. It was as if we were experiencing each other for the first time all over again.