Epilogue

A lot of thing's have changed since the war ended. It had been a year since that dark day. Things were looking up now, shortly after the war ended, Chelsea found out that she was carrying her and Benjamin's first child, I was quite excited to be an uncle.

Their daughter Emma was so beautiful, she looked just like Benjamin. Michael finally agreed to let Ezekiel heal him, he's now mated to Caddie and they're expecting their first child together. Saleena adopted twin boy's, Robert and Theo.

As for Oliver and Ezekiel, well they adopted a little girl named Audrey. Sebastian now lives at the castle with us and as for me and Lucas, well lets just say things are going to be even more hectic around here.

"What're you thinking about my love?" Lucas asked, interrupting my thoughts as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just some things."

Lucas's hand began to rub my stomach that was already starting to round. After Elsie turned a year old I got the news that I was pregnant once again, but this time with twins.

"Grandma, Grandpa," Audrey yelled out as she ran down the corridor.

"Hello sweetheart," I said as I picked her up.

"There you are," Oliver said as he ran up to them.

"Love you can't run away from me like that."

"I'm sorry," she said as Oliver scolded her.

"Look who finally woke up," Daryl said as he carried Elsie in his arms.

"Dada," Elsie said once she saw Lucas, Elsie made grabby hands at Lucas, before he took her from Daryl's arms.

"Look how big my girl is," Lucas said as Elsie started to giggle.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched my family. We've all gone through hell but we somehow managed to find the light through the darkness. I knew at some point we'd come across another rough patch, but as I watched them I knew. I knew we would find a way to make it through anything.

The End.