3

Whoops I hope you like crossovers.

C

My first period class did all of the work really well. My second period class, however was a different story.

"Hey Mr Murphy, I heard you have a tattoo on your wrist, under your watch~"

"Oh have you now?"

"Yeah, can we see it? I heard it says Mr Hansen's name!"

"Well actually-"

"Shouldn't you kids learn to respect your teacher's privacy?"

I looked to the door way to see none other than my sister with a copy of Twilight in her hands.

"Hi Mrs Murphy!" "Ew, Miss, do you actually read that."

"Yes. I borrowed it from Mr Murphy here."

The class started laughing and the bell went for recess.

I marked a couple of tests and took my next class, I have some really talented kids to teach.

The bell went and the next class filed in and took their seats.

"Sir, we have a new kid!"

I looked around the class and saw a girl with brown hair sat at the back, she was wearing a yellow dress.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"M-my name is Margarita."

"Hi Margarita, my name is Connor but you can call me Mr Murphy and I'm hella gay."

"He also has a husband!" "Called Evan!"

"Jason." I said in a stern voice.

"Sorry sir."

"Okay, as you're my favorite class, and it's christmas time, let's have a song, shall we?"

I saw a girl next to Margarita whisper, "You're gonna love this, he always does the best songs!"

I got my guitar from its stand on the wall and started strumming.

"Jingle bells, we all go to hell..."

E

I stood in the doorway of Connor's classroom, listening to him strum a song and sing to the class. The lyrics were questionable but funny. I swayed, seeing some kids at the back look up and point at me as Connor finished the song.

He got an applause, and I clapped with the kids.

"Why hello, Mr Hansen, I didn't see you there. Do come in."

"Why I'd love to, Mr Murphy."

"Do they know their hardcore flirting right in front of us-"

"Jason!"

"Sorry sir."

"Connor, your homo is showing." I looked to the doorway to see none other than the insanely cool Jared Kleinman staring back at us.

"Shut up Jared."

I heard the girl whisper to another that I had never seen before, "It gets really funny when the teacher beef starts happening."

"Ronnie, I think that's enough."

"Sorry Mr Hansen, Margarita here is new so I thought I'd- just- well- uh."

The bell rang and Ronnie ran for it. The class left slowly for lunch, leaving Margarita all alone getting her stuff together.

"Hey Margarita?"

Connor walked up to her.

"Yes sir? By the way, I prefer Peggy."

"Okay Peggy, if any of the other kids give you problems, you can always come and speak to me, Mr Hansen or Mr Kleinman here. We'd be happy to help."

"Okay." she looked at the table, which my hand was conveniently placed on, "Sir, what's that written on your wrist? 'Eva- Oh."

"It says nothing. Ten bucks and it says nothing."

She giggled, as did Jared. Ferning Jared.

"I don't want your money. I'll do this just for you because I think it's cute. My lips are sealed." she smirked, "I've got to go meet my sisters, Angie gets grouchy if she doesn't see me."

"Okay, Peggy. See you next lesson."

It's nice to see my Connie looking out for people.