13

Ha- oh.

Jer

So I went back to Michael's house after school.

We sat on our beanbags watching some stupid netflix series in Spanish because it was funny.

"NO MI BURRITO! No puedo hablar español pero mi burrito sí. Mi burrito está muerto ahora. ¿Oh Dios por qué?"

"Dude what?" I laughed as my phone vibrated.

Michael just shrugged his shoulders giggling.

One new message from Smallfireass🔥😩-
Take it with green mtn dew.

"Hey dude, you have any mountain dew?"

Micheal walked over to the mini fridge, "red or green?"

"Green please."

He threw me the bottle and came over with some crystal pepsi for himself.

"So Rich gave me a pill earlier. Said it was a 'squip'."

"Ah, dude I've heard of that! Japan, right? Cool!" he pushed up his glasses.

"Yeah." I felt my pocket and pulled out the capsule, "Should I?"

"Sure, why not?"

I cracked my bottle open and swallowed the pill.

"Well? What do you feel?"

"I feel like I just wasted my time on a wintergreen tictac."

I felt Michael pat me on the back. Kinda nic- woah no. Nope.

"Ah dude, it's getting late. Imma go."

I walked up the basement stairs waving to Michael and saying bye to his Dads who were arguing about whether Chris Pine owned a pine tree.

"See ya Jeremy." "Bye Jeremy, don't forget your homework for tomorrow."

I giggled and began my walk.

When I got inside of my house, my Dad was asleep on the sofa without his pants on. Yum.

I went up to my room, threw my bag down and- fuck it- slept in my clothes.

When my alarm screamed at me in the morning, I got straight up.

My head hurt and I fell to the ground, "Ahh-"

Hello Jeremy, I'm your squip.

"Wh- wha-"

Shhhh. You can talk to me in your head, I'm up there, remember?

Okay, like this?

Yes. You will be late if you don't leave soon. Skip breakfast.

But I'm hungry-

no.

I walked out of the door, not bothering to say goodbye to my still unconcious pantless father.

I got to school, grabbing some books out of my locker. A short guy pushed it closed.

"You take it?"

"Yeah, it's weird."

Hey.

"And it seems to get offended really easy."

Just as I said that a shock ran up my spine, startling me and sending shots of pain through my arms, "Ah!"

Rich laughed and walked to his first period, as did I. Music.

I walked there quickly and took my seat in the middle, next to Michael. Mr Murphy let us choose where we sat- pretty cool.

"Okay everyone- we have a new teacher over here." He gestured for a blonde woman in a red kneelength dress and a cardigan to come over, "This is Ms Reynolds."

She batted her eyelids at him which he ignored.

"If I'm not mistaken, class, I'll be taking this lesson as a trial." she winked at mr murphy who discretely pulled out a gay pride bracelet from his pocket and slipped it on with his watch and put his wedding ring where she could see it, resting his hand on the piano.

She just laughed and started the lesson.

I can almost smell the trouble brewing.