7

Happy holidays squad fam.
Oh wait- oh yeah, I'm trash.

E

It's been three years since Michael met Jeremy and it's like I have two sons. They're always together and they're so sweet.

Taking care of two ten year olds makes me want to rip my hair out sometimes but it is rewarding.

They're always around eachother's houses playing video games. Once I taught them to bake cookies and they had a great time decorating them.

Mikey made a blue controller with the words 'player 2' on it in big letters and gave it to Jeremy, so Jeremy made a red controller with the words 'player 1' on it and gave it to Michael.

They're so cute together.

Last year, Michael told me that he could see two colours and I was ecstatic. I told him to go tell Connor when Jeremy was there.

Connor just eyed Jeremy suspiciously before smiling and saying, "Bienvenue à la famille!"

Michael hit his arm lightly, "Arrête, Dad!"

"Non, mon petit flocon de neige spécial."

Me and Jeremy just stood by the door looking confused. I've been trying to learn French but it's difficult and I'm very busy with Michael and work and ugh-

Anyway, we have graduation thing to go to tonight.

It's Peggy and Veronica's I think. I'll miss teaching them, they were always amazing students.

"Evan, honey, Were leaving in a second!"

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket before almost running down the stairs to see my wonderful family waiting at the door for me.

We got it the car and I got out to walk a short way as per usual. We played it off as if Michael was Connor's because people still didn't know about us.

Michael understands just fine. He says we shouldn't keep hiding ourselves and Connor just says it's funny watching students be oblivious.

It is quite funny.

We sat at the back and all of the students got their diplomas, I took some pictures for my pin board. When all of them had them, Connor bumped me on the knee and told me to slip out with Michael and get the car ready.

I decided not to argue and told Michael to run out to the car.

I followed him two minutes after, going a seperate way so no one got suspicious.

C

I sat in the uncomfortable fold up chair with my legs and arms both crossed watching my students walk up and recieve their diplomas.

I remember when I recived mine, crazy night. Woah, Evan is such a-

Speaking of Evan, I asked him to go out to the car. I think it's time someone knew.

When all of it was done, I walked up to my favorite suck ups.

"Hey Peggy, congratulations! Come with me a second?"

"O-okay. Sure."

"Oh, and Elly, Angie, meet us in the car park in um- ten minutes?"

They nodded with confused expressions as I led their sister to the car park.

"So, sir, what do you want me for?"

"Peggy, class is over, call me Connor. I want to show you something."

"Okay."

I looked over to the car and gestured for Evan to get out and grab Michael too.

They stood by the hood of the car.

"Magarita Schuyler, meet Evan Murphy-Hansen and our son, Michael."

"Oh. My. God. They owe me 40 bucks."

"Sorry what do we owe you?!"

I saw Angelica pop out from behind Peggy and Eliza join her.

"Hey girls, you got two twentys?"

"No! Really? I didn't think- You and- Him and yo- oh."
That look on their faces.

Yeah. It is fucking hilarious.