°three°

Lee Saera

I woke up by the knock on the door. I heard my name was being called. Someone opened up the door turned out to be my grandmother.

"Where did you go last night, Saera-ya?" She sat on my bed.
"W-well, I just went out for a while. Just to get some fresh air. hehe." I smiled at her. Don't wanna tell her that I'm a fighter and actually I was part of a gang.

"What day is today, granny?" I went to the mirror to clean my facd before I showered.

"Saturday remember?" She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Oh yeah.. sorry, I forget it sometimes."

"I'll be downstairs if you need me okay?" She went to the door. "Ne~"

I took a shower then I got ready for the day. Saturday means no school😏. I went down and told my granny that I'll be going out.

Seems like I gotta go to the icecream shop today..

I opened up my phone while I'm walking to the icecream shop. I scrolled to the social media trying to find Lee Jaera.

"No information found about Lee Jaera."

Well great. What can I do..
The bell rang as I opened the door. I ordered my icecream and sat near the window.

My phone lights on revealing one message :
"Curious about Lee Jaera don't you?"

Wth is this? I just ignored it and continued to eat my ice cream.

The door opened up revealing 4 guys with all masked and hat on. Misterious enough...

I eyed them until 2 of them made an eye contact with me. Quickly I averted my gaze unto the view outside.

Those eyes seems familiar again... Seems like I've met them somewhere.

"Miss Saera. Your ice cream is ready." The waiters said. I took it and unfortunately I bumped unto one of the boys that I just saw.

"Ohh sorry, I didn't mean it really. You okay?" He seems worried. "Nahh noprob." I took my icecream that fell on the ground.

"Let me buy you the new one." He smiled and dragged me to the cashier again. "What flavour?" He asked me. I couldn't see his face tho.. he had mask on.

"Vanilla cookies. Thanks." I smiled at him and he just nodded. Then he gave me the icecream and bid me goodbye.

My feelings were right. He seems familiar...

I walked back to my house and doing my routines on Saturday which wede chilling on my pool.

Ong Seongwoo

"Hey guys, I have good news!!" I walked in the living room. The others were playing and eating.

"Guess what? I got her location~" The other cheered together. "How did you do that?" Jisung hyung sat next to me on the chouch. "Pretty simple, I bumped unto her and get her the new ice cream. The ice cream cup has been putted a GPS." I took a bite of pizza from Woojin.

"Great job, ong!" Sungwoon hyung patted my back.

It seems easier huh? I thought it will be harder since she may realised that she knows about us.

The next day...

Lee Saera

Monday means school.. ughh

"Saera!! Have you heard the news?" Yooni sat next to me. "What news?" I furrowed my brow. As long as I know there weren't news these days.

"2 boys are going to transfer here, they said that they're handsome..." Jenna drank her coffee. 2 boys huh? Couldn't be any worse...

"Really? I don't give a shit, Jenn. Like always." I rolled my eyes and continued to read my book. "You're no fun, Saera. Go get them maybe they can be your boyfriend somehow~" I glared at them.

"Want to get your ass kicked?" I smirked at them. They just sighed at my statement. "Nope, thx."

The class started soon until the recess time. I went to the cafetaria with Yooni and Jenna again. We stand in line to get our food and sat on the corner like always. Because I just ignored the boys who always lookinh at me.

When I ate my food, I heard some noise near the cafetaria boys. The door opened revealing 2 new boys that I haven't meet before...

And again... they're familiar to me

It's so weird. Why I keep seeing boys that are familiar with me...

I shrughed it off and continue to ate my food. They looked quite handsome too... but no thanks.

The recess time were done and we went back to our class.

Park Woojin

"Ya. Did you see her?" I nudged Jihoon's arm.

"Yep, saw her. Beautiful like the old time." He smiled remembering the old time with her.

"Don't worry, she will be back to us again." I grinned at him and we went back to our class.

She will be back to us like the old time...

End of chapter 3
.
.
.
.
.
Old time ? What's between them and Saera? Find out what will happen when they finally meet up on the next chapter...
.
.
.
.
.
Next?
-skyeenim-