°seventeen°

The sun was already set when they arrived at home. They've eaten dinner together and they were currently doing their own business. Saera was in her room after dinner and no one knew what was she doing inside her room.

I think I should go now and meet Seokmin... she said in her thoughts as she got ready quickly not wanting to be late.

She packed her things up and ran downstairs. The others were looking at her when she was running through the stairs. "Be careful, Saera ya.." Jihoon who just showed up from the kitchen said to her while he stirring up his hot chocolate.

"I'm fine, thank you." She winked at him as he winked her back. "Where's the eldest?" She asked as she put on her shoes looking at Jihoon who was sitting on the couch. "Pool and playing.. all of us are bored so we just play." He explained.

"Wanna join us?" Daehwi said out of blue making her jolted a bit because she didn't know he was there behind her. "Sorry, I need to go. Please tell the others that I'm going out." She waved them goodbye and quickly ran to her car. She started the engine then drove away from the house to meet Seokmin.

"Don't you think that she's acting weird, hyung?" He asked Jihoon curiously. Jihoon squinted his eyes, "Nah, we'll figure it out somehow." They walked away with their drinks heading to the pool.

.

.

.

Lee Saera

'Should I tell him the truth or should I escape?' I thought a lot of things when I drive. No one will ever know the truth somehow. I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

"Here it is." I stopped my car in front of a huge mansion in front of me, the exact address that Seokmin gave to me. I honked my car then the gate suddenly opened up.

I drove my car inside and parked near the door. I prepared my things just in case he wanted to do something bad to me. The house was pretty quiet I could say. Only guards were outside, and some black vans.

I turned on my earpiece so that I could communicate with my system in my room, I called him Victor.

"Hey, Victor. Please give me the blueprints of this mansion." I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear me talking to myself like a crazy person. I put on my fake glasses that no one could see anything suspicious from outside but I could see what I wanted to see from my pov.

Ding~

My phone lighted up revealing one message from Seokmin,

I can see you, sister. Just tell the guards that you want to meet the boss.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed because he just wanted to show off that he was the boss in this mansion.

One guard approached me opening up his black glasses as he said, "Can I help you?" he smiled. I nodded, "Oh, yes. I want to meet the boss." He nodded back and gave a signal to follow him. Like seriously.. I'm not a dog you can signal up to follow you, duh.

We walked into the mansion and I could see a lot of guards were guarding here and there. Seokmin was pretty rich huh?

The atmosphere of the mansion was like my old house. Guards here and there guarding something that I didn't know since I was a kid. Pretty sure that Seokmin set this up to make me feel like I'm home.

We arrived in front of a big white door with 4 guards outside and one of them opened up the door for me. From my glasses, I could already tell that Seokmin was inside with a bunch of girls.

"Oh, little sister. Finally, you're here." He told the girls that were guards too outside when I was already inside. I walked closer to the chair in front of his desk.

"Nice mansion by the way." I looked at my surroundings trying to scan the place with my glasses. Okay, I got something from this room. Armored with some guns and knives in case there were intruders and cameras.

"Took you long enough to get here, huh?" He took a seat in front of me with his suspicious smile plastered on his face. I just nodded a little and seat normally like there wasn't any awkward situation between us. It was only both of us inside this room.

"So... why did you call me here, brother?" I looked at him with a stern look. He looked at me sternly and said, "Do you forget my words back then?" He seemed serious though. "What words?" I tried to remember what he said to me before because... I actually forgot.

"Stay away from wanna one." he shrugged still looking at me. "Oh, that thing... I was just gonna ask you. Why would I leave them or even stay away from them?" I asked him back and he looked disbelief with what just I said to him. He finally stood up from his seat and walked closer to me or my chair I guess.

He held the side of my shoulder but I just ignored it not wanting to make any scene. "They are a bunch of bad guys. I just don't want you to become like one of them." I looked at him in the eye like a short staring contest and the room filled with silences.

"It's just not that simple okay. I....," he paused, "Can't afford to lose you again." his eyes were shaking though but I didn't fall for his tricks, duh. You're just too obvious brother. I'm not that stupid.

3rd Person Pov

Saera and his brother, Soekmin stayed in that position for a while. Looking at each other's eyes with their mind thinking about different things.

Meanwhile...

"hyung!! Saera's room is empty right?" Daniel cheered like a 5 years old kid in front of Jisung inside the pool. The eldest just shook his head, "It's her privacy you know. We don't do that to her."

"Since that incident, I'm curious about what has changed inside her room though." Seongwoo who agreed with Daniel said as he took a sip of his cold drink.

"I'm not gonna be a stalker, but I'm curious too." Guanlin who just showed up after taking a bath said with a towel around his waist.

"You guys know what? I heard some things were moving when I walked past her room. Like some machine were working." Woojin said calmly as everyone were shooked.

"I think we need to check it up." Minhyun stood up from his seat near the pool and got ready because his body was wet after swimming.

"Yeah, but don't break anything." Sungwoon warned them as all of them quickly cleaned things up and one by one leaving the pool to take a shower.

.

.

.

Such a lame chapter :v I'm back readers!!!!

Sorry that I didn't publish any new chapters because I was having some hard time on balancing my school time and my other schedule.

Hope that this chapter will bring back some memories of the story even though I know that this chapter is kinda lame.

Thanks for 5K + readers too!!! I love every single one of you and thank you for the supports by commenting and voting for this story!!

xo, skyeenim.