°eleven°

Saera drives back to wanna one's house while thinking about Seokmin's words.

"Join me or I'll harm them."

She didn't go back to wanna one's house but she went to the convenience store to buy what she needs the most when she has a lot to think or she's in her stress feelings which are... alcohol like soju and ice cream. She eats a lot but that doesn't affect her weight.

The bell of the door rang when she came into her favorite store. "Oh! You're back. It's been a long time since you came here." The cashier boy smiled at her and gladly Saera smiled back at him.

"Hi~ and yes it's been a long time. Can I get what I usually buy?" she said and the boy nodded. "Soju and ice cream are there like always." the boy said showing her the place.

"Thank you." she said taking what she needed and paid it on the cashier. The boy name is Joshua, he always there on the cashier and knew Saera since she moved in her home before with wanna one. Because her parents were always used to go to this convenience store tooutside, Saera eat ramyeon and talked with

Even though they've known each other for long, Saera surely knows that Joshua is actually a member of a gang to which name is Seventeen but she doesn't know his other members.

She paid her things and sat there for a while.

"How's everything doing? Your gang?" she asked licking her ice cream. "Great actually. My member wants to recruit a new member." Joshua explained making Saera happy. "That's good, and for me... I don't have anything interesting." she sighed taking a bite of her ice cream. "Oh! Do you know a gang named Wanna One?" she asked curiously to him.

"Wanna One? 11 members? Jisung hyung is the leader right?" Saera nodded at his statement. "Well, I've heard that they'll do anything to get what they want like even seduce girl if you know what I mean." Saera laughed. "Don't you guys do that too?" she asked him laughing.

"Nahh we're not that mainstream. We just do normal gang's way but there are things that you should be careful to them."

"What?" Saera took her last bite of ice cream furrowing her brows at Joshua's words.

"They like to play with girl's feelings. The first time they said that they care, but the end they just do it for their good."

"O-oh, I get it. Thanks for the info, Josh." She stuttered her first word because she was shocked by his words.

So, Seokmin was right
She said in her thoughts.

Saera bid a goodbye to joshua and head home because it was almost 1 a.m.
.
.
.

She drove her car back to wanna one's house. She didn't even curious about what were the boys doing because she has known that they haven't sleep yet.

As soon as she arrived, she parked her car, grab her things and walked to the front door.

When she opened the door, there was no one...

"Uh? Not usual.." she said closing the door behind her. She walkes to the kitchen but then she heard the boys were talking inside the meeting room near the kitchen.

So she decided to walked closer to the door and listening their conversation.

"What should we do now?"

"I think, don't get too close to her. She's just an order."

"Yes, we don't want the past to be repeat."

Who are they talking about? Me?
She thought, continuing to hear their conversation.

"Where's she by the way?"