°six°

3rd Person POV

It was the recess time in Saera's school. She went to the cafeteria with her friends. "Why didn't you reply my messages yesterday huh?" Yooni and Jenna looked annoyed. "My phone died." She said sternly. Jenna and Yooni looked suspicious about Saera because she acted cold again.

"Acting cold again?" Jenna asked her. " Nope. Just kinda lazy." She continued to eat her food before the recess time end. Jenna and Yooni just sighed. They thought something is off with Saera. They just ignored it knowing that She'll tell them soon.

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Lee Saera

"Will you come with us to the mall?" Jenna asked me. "No, thanks. I have something to do. Bye guys~" I left my classroom and went to my locker. When I arranged my things in my locker, someone spun me around and slam me again to the locker. I looked up and saw Jihoon and Woojin looking down at me. I'm not that short though...

"What?" I looked at them blankly. "Did you say, what?" Jihoon asked me and I just nod. They chuckled evilly. "You're coming home with us." Woojin said. "Really? I would rather go home by bus." I said rolling my eyes. They looked mad for the hundredth time kinda... :v

"You're coming with us no matter what. That's it." Jihoon pulled my arm and I followed him, giving up. I'm not gonna cause any problems with them. no more.

We walked outside and saw a black car. They opened it up and told me to get in because that's Wanna One's Car. The one who picked us up were Seongwoo who drive, and Daniel who seats on the passenger seat. (Ongniel is science...)

"How was your day?" Daniel asked me. "Fine." I faked smiled. I could see from the reflection on the window that Jihoon and Woojin were planning something besides me.

"Why are you so cold towards us?" Seongwoo who drive asked me. I sighed knowing that someone might ask this in the future. "It just... I'm cold to all boys. Including my dad sometimes." They looked shocked when I say, my dad. "and why is that?" Jihoon looked at me winking. Ewwww. I said in my mind.

"Not telling you, bitch." I rolled my eyes. Did they forget what did they do to me back then in the school? Daniel, Sungwoo, and Woojin laughed because I called Jihoon a bitch.

But then, he stepped on my foot really hard but no one notice except Woojin. Dang, it! I hold my self not to scream because I'll get more troubles with these two. I can hold back any kind of pain in my body but not now. I just injured it two days ago when I rushed back home after I fight Jaehwan and 4 more people, that day I kinda got in a car crash. But not that bad though. Unfortunately, my right foot that Jihoon stepped on RIGHT NOW was pretty badly injured. I was lucky that day that I don't need to get it stitched or seat in a wheelchair. I kinda broke some bones but I've done it before I got home.

I held back the pain until my face was red.

"What's wrong? Why is your face so red?" Seongwoo asked me looking worried. I was just about to say Jihoon stepped on my foot but Jihoon stepped it harder looking at me. I saw his warning 'say it to them then I'll crush your foot even more' he smirked with Woojin. I sighed.

"O-oh nothing. It's just hot here." I smiled weakly because of the pain Jihoon made.

"If both of them disturbing you, just come to us. Me or Seongwoo hyung. Okay?" Daniel ruffled my hair.

Jihoon let go my foot and then we continued our ride. I'm sure I won't be able to walk

Park Jihoon