°five°

Lee Saera

"The truth is.. I've been doing this for so long. Now.... it seems like a lot of my opponents or you can say enemies are eyeing you." He sighed. "So what do you want to say exactly?" I asked him knowing that he hasn't said the point yet.

"I need you to stay with wanna one. Live with them and you'll be safe, from now on." He said strictly. "But!! What about grandma? My things? My life?" I couldn't believe he did that to me. "Grandma will come back to her house in Busan. Our family there will take care of her. I'm really sorry, Saera-ya." He hugged me but I pulled back. "I need some time alone.." I said in a cold tone. When I'm mad or something has affected me... I just turned out to be cold.

I came out from my dad's office or you can say 101 Main Base and went straight to the car. Wanna one followed me to the car and then we went back to their base.

"So, my things have been settled here?" I asked them coldly. "Yes, sorry for not telling you earlier. Your room is upstairs, the one with the white door named Saera." Daehwi said and I just nodded and quickly went upstairs. I entered my room and.... I kinda like it. It was big yet simple with white walls, queen size bed, and many more. Not forget, I locked my room and begin my work.

Wanna One

"Hyung! What's wrong with her? Does she always cold like that?" Guanlin asked curiously. "We don't know either. Maybe she needs some time alone like she said before." Daniel answered him while he cleaned up his things. The others were curious what was she doing in her room right now.

"Anyway... wanna check on her?" Jinyoung said nudging on the hyung line. "Good idea, Jinyoung~ She hasn't eaten till now. It's already 7 p.m." Sungwoon gave him thumbs up and went upstairs with some of the hyung line.

Lee Saera

I heard some knocks on the door. I opened it up to see some of them waiting outside. "What's wrong?" I said lazily. "What are you doing, Saera-ya?" Daniel looked at me. "Nothing. Just trying to settle my things." They sighed. "Okay. If you need something just tell us." Jisung patted my head but I quickly move away. "Have you eaten yet?" Jinyoung looked worried. "Not in my mood."

"If you're in your mood to eat just come downstairs. We've prepared your food." Jaehwan said and I just nodded. All of them have left my room. It's time to get some work done!

I opened up my laptop and I opened up my own application that can be used to find some information. I searched for wanna one's base or house's blueprint or maps. I did that so every night I can sneak out maybe, coz it's kinda boring here. When I opened the files that I was looking for it shows :

----------------------------------------------------

WANNA ONE'S BASE PROGRAM INFO

USERNAME : ...

PASSWORD : ...

-----------------------------------------------------

"Like always, the user needs to log in." I sighed. I typed something on my laptop in my hacking program that I made myself too long ago.

Hacking and tracking wanna one's blueprint/map?

YES... ACTIVATED. USER: LSR_0121918_HTBW. PLEASE ENTER THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD WITH :

USERNAME : HTHWANGEMPEROR / PINKSAUSAGES99 / JILEADERSUNG / KANGPEACHNIEL

PASSWORD : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gotcha!!! I cheered because I can finally get the username and password. The password is long too. Even the username made me laugh because it was so weird. I logged in successfully and I started to open their files.