°twenty three°

"Three guards are down." Daniel said through the earpiece. Both Daniel and Seongwoo were walking straight to the basement.

"Turn right, hyung." Daehwi guided them as they got inside the parking lot.

The parking lot was empty, no people there. Even you could hear someone was farting. One side picked Seongwoo's attention. It has a VIP parking lot near the lift.

It was guarded by 4 people with guns on their hands. From the outside, you could see that they were fully trained. With full special guards' uniform, they stood there guarding the cars.

"Meh. They even guard their car with the special guards." Seongwoo laughed a little as Daniel followed him walking closer to the other car there.

"4 guards. You two and me two.. deal?" Daniel held out his hand for Seongwoo to shake, "Deal." Seongwoo shook Daniel's hand, smirking.

The parking lot went silent for a while. Still, no one parked there anymore. "Hyung, they bring a normal gun that we use for training," Daehwi told them through the earpiece. "Yeah, so they just wear it as a uniform," Guanlin added.

"Copy that," Seongwoo said

Daniel was the first one to walk near the VIP Parking side. It wasn't too far from where they were talking before. After a short walk, he hid behind the truck, peaking to see if one of the guards caught him.

He fastened up his pace carefully without any sound, getting close to the 2 guards he said before. Without him knowing, Seongwoo already made a move even closer to his target. "See you in 3 minutes," Seongwoo winked at Daniel. "Show off," Daniel muttered.

They began to do what they were planning. Daniel was walking casually, entering the VIP Parking Side from the back door after Guanlin hacked the password. There stood 2 guards near the second door. "Oh! Hi, there! I'm looking for my car's key. Can you help me?" Daniel smiled, acting like the boss of their company.

"Sure, please wait." The guards turned around then Daniel touched their neck so they turned back, but this time Daniel punched them hard on their face.

"Hey, you son of -" Daniel tackled them with a single move then shot them before one of them could finish their sentence.

"So easy." He smirked, saving back his gun inside the holster. He took their ID card and scanned it to lock the door. Seongwoo finished the 2 guards easily too with his poisonous bomb so he quickly joined Daniel to check all the car.

"Let's check it," Seongwoo ordered.

"Don't forget to take all of their chip," Daniel reminded him.

Lee Saera

Saera parked her car in the basement of the abandoned building where she used to play with her gang. You could see that there were a lot of cars that meant a lot of people already there.

Slowly and surely, she stepped out of the car, walking straight to the elevator and press the up sign. After 2 minutes, the elevator's famous sound signing her that she was there at the battleground.

When the elevator opened up, all of the people there stopped what they were doing immediately to see her. "The Queen is back!!" The leader shouted with his microphone as the crowd cheered in happy and passionate.

"Nah, I just getting some things done the past few weeks" She stepped out of the elevator, walking to the stage or the ring.

"Ready to take the challenge, my Queen?" He asked

"Bring me in." She smirked, starting to warm up her body.

"First fight! Queen vs Jeonghan." The leader announced.