°twenty°

"How was school?" Sungwoon who picked them up after school asked when they went inside the car.

"Nothing special though," Saera said in tiredness. "Well, guess who bumped unto the queenka at school." Jihoon smirked from behind getting a small pillow thrown at him by Saera. (Heck yes they have some pillows in the car).

"Shut it will ya!" Saera yelled crossing her arms.

"Don't forget the orange juice too!!" Woojin added making all of them chuckled.

"Where are the others? You didn't pick them up too?" Saera asked in curious at Sungwoon who was focusing on the way.

"They went home earlier because they need to get some business to done quickly so yeah." He explained.

"I'm hungry." Jihoon whined.

"Me too, please hurry hyung." Woojin shook Sungwoon's shoulder making him yelled.

"Yah!! Stop it or we'll crash!!" Everyone laughed because of Sungwoon's voice.

"Why don't we stop at the sandwich place nearby?" Saera suggested as she looked outside the window. "Do you know where it is?" Sungwoon asked as she nodded.

"It's close to my house," She stopped. "There, turn left!" She pointed out at the Double Trouble sign.

"Looks like it's delicious. They have pizza downstairs too!!!" Woojin cheered like a child making Saera smiled at his action.

"Let's go! This is my treat so pick everything you want to eat but make sure to eat it all." She warned them as they cheered.

"Can we buy for the others too?" Jihoon asked with his puppy eyes getting eyes rolled from Saera. She sighed, "Fine."

"That's my queen!!!" Sungwoon put her hands on Saera's shoulder heading to the Cashier to order some sandwiches.

"Thank you for the food." All of them said in unison with a smile. "I never thought that you'll be this nice, Saera-ya." Sungwoon patted her head like a puppy as she slapped off that hand, making the 99 Line chuckled.

"Careful. The ice won't always melt." She smirked walking away to the sink to wash her hands.

"Don't you think something is weird?" Jihoon asked to Sungwoon and Woojin who were sipping their soda.

"I don't think so. But maybe yes." Woojin agreed.

"Why don't we talk about this later with the others?" Sungwoon suggested as the two nodded in unison.

Meanwhile, Saera was back after washing her hands.

"Let's head home. I'm tired." She grabbed her phone and started to walk outside followed by the others.

"WE'RE HOMEEEE!!!" Sungwoon was the one who opened the door first.

"What took you guys so long huh?" Daniel squinted his eyes trying to get some information.

"Eating without us?" Jisung the eldest showed up from the kitchen.

"Nah, here. Saera bought us meals and trust me. It was so freaking good." Jihoon handed them the packed sandwiches.

"Thank you Saera-ya!!!" All of them said in unison. But Saera wasn't there yet.

"Where is she?? I haven't seen her after we arrive." Woojin asked as everyone widened their eyes.

All of them quickly ran to the car before to see...

Saera was asleep at the passenger's seat peacefully. All of them smiled in awe because finally, they got to see Saera's sleeping figure smiling after some incidents back then.