°nine°

"Yep I know her too, DK. Plan B now."
-------------------------------------------------

-12 p.m-

"Saera-ya, can you help us ?" Jisung showed up fron the kitchen. She nodded and walked towards him.

"Help what?" She crossed her arms leaning on the wall. "Help us prepare the lunch." Sungwoon smiled. "Kay." Saera started to prepare their lunch. Jisung, Sungwoon, and Jaehwan was the one who's in charge of today's lunch. The rest of them... like always... busy with their own things.

"By the way... we have a mission to do later on." Minhyun showed up telling Saera. "What mission?" She furrowed her brows looking at them. "Uhh we need to get deals on." Guanlin sratched his head not knowing what to do. Saera eyed him

"And... you kinda need to go with us." Jaehwan said with his poker face or maybe... guilty face :v

"Why the f is that?"

"Mind your language girl." Jihoon winked getting nudge on his arm by Woojin. "Because there's no one in this house that can keep you save." Jinyoung smiled. She sighed.

"Well... you guys know that I can protect myself right?"

"Yes, but.. just come with us. We don't want you to get hurt knowing that your dad's opponent are eyeing him." Daniel said still looking to his computer with Seongwoo.
Saera just sighed and nodded slowly. "fine. for now let's just eat." She walked slowly taking a seat. "How's your foot?" Seongwoo took a seat beside her. "Since you guys found me in the bar that time yesterday kinda... my foot is F-I-N-E." She smirked and seongwoo smiled.

They started to dig in the food in silence. Ring~ Saera's phone broke the silence. She looked at it to see a message popped up on the screen

Unknown number : if you want your grandmother to be safe.. meet us tonight. 11.30 p.m, XXXXXXXX street no 889. don't tell anyone, if you tell....... you'll know what will happen ;)

"What the.." she said soflty but unfortunately she slammed her hand on the table making all of the boys startled. "Ayy!!" Some of then looked because they were startled. "an ant is there." she fake smiled. They contuniued to dig in the food again.

After they finished it, Woojin, Jihoon, and Saera washed the dishes for their punnishment. yeah. The rest of the boys have got ready to do their mission.. meanwhile Saera, Woojin and Jihoon still washing the dishes.

"Let me do it alone. You guys need to get ready. I change fast." She said still washing the dishes. "Really?!?" Woojin and Jihoon said in unison with a bright face. "ne...." both of them quickly wash their hands and run to their room to change and get ready.

While everyone still busy getting ready, Saera took this chance to text her cousin.

Saera : Jin?

Jin : Sup?

Saera : do you know where is halme?

Jin : no. our fam there said that she went to the flower market but hasnt come home till now

Saera : kay. bye! I'll catch u on later.

Jin : need anything just call me kay?

Saera : aye, sir.

She quickly washed the dishes and run to her room knowing that her granny was being kiddnapped is true. She tried to find her granny's or halmeoni's GPS which she already planted long ago incase something happens with her. Unlucky she was... her halmeoni's phone was off.