°fifteen°

"You need to rest okay?" the eldest, Jisung warned Saera when she was just about to get off from the bed, and she chuckled. "Why should I rest? I'm good." She said showing up her hands that were already healing. Jisung looked at the other hyung line.

"Fine, but where do you want to go?" Seongwoo asked her furrowing his brows. "To eat ice cream at the place where we first met I guess." She smiled happily at him as he nodded.

"Okay! Seongwoo and Daniel go and take her there." Sungwoon ordered them like a boss and Saera just so happy to ran back to her room and quickly changed up.

"Make sure that she won't get too tired." Jaehwan warned them with a playful glare. Daniel and Seongwoo were about to leave the room but someone yelled. "Get us ice cream too!!!" Minhyun yelled loud enough for everyone in the house could hear him.

---

DK's POV

Where is she right now? She didn't contact me again. Does that means that she ignored my warning?? Should I harm Wanna One so that she'll know that I wasn't joking that time??

"S.Coups Hyung!!! what should we do now?" I asked the eldest and he turned his head looking at me. "Should we do it then??" He asked smirking.

"Let's do it."

---

Saera was the first one who came down from the second floor. She wore a black hoodie to cover up her wounds on her hand and she wore short jeans to match it up. Even she didn't forget to wear her vans shoes. She went downstairs to wait for Seongwoo and Daniel. The maknae line was playing together in the living room.

"Dang, that outfit fits you well, Saera-ya." Guanlin was the first to noticed that Saera was already downstairs with her outfit and small bag behind her. The others who were still playing stopped suddenly at Guanlin's words. They looked behind to see Saera already sitting on the couch behind them with the cute outfit.

"I never see you wearing this kind of cute outfit before." Jinyoung laughed amazed at Saera's appearance followed by the others. "Yeah, even though your hoodie is black." Jihoon chuckled too and getting pinched on his arm from Saera. She glared at them who were laughing at her cute look.

"Aish, at least I'm still the Saera I used to live." She opened up her phone and yelled suddenly making the others turned their head again to her. "What's wrong ?" Woojin asked curious about the reason why she yelled.

"T-tomorrow... the school starts TOMORROW!!!" She then cursed showing her phone calendar to Jihoon and Woojin who were shocked too. The hyung line then showed up from their meeting room. Daniel and Seongwoo already got ready to take Saera to the ice cream place. Minhyun who sat beside her asked, "The school starts tomorrow, right?" He smiled.

"Yes, hyung!! That means we need to wake up early tomorrow, ugh." Woojin sighed looking back to his game with the youngers.

"I'm not a fan of school but... never mind." Saera sighed scrolling down to her SNS. She waited for a little long for Daniel and Seongwoo get ready.

30 minutes later...

Daniel and Seongwoo went downstairs together. Wearing like a couple outfit which simillar to Saera. Hoodies, but long jeans and converse.

"Dang, we look like siblings." Saera scanned them from the top to the bottom. Both Daniel and Seongwoo just chuckled at her action. Saera soon got down from the couch and went to her room back to get her wallet because she forgot to bring it with her.

She was about to go down but then someone dialed her number. SEOKMIN

"What?"

"Hello, little sister. How's life?"