°twenty five°

"Saera wake up!" Seokmin shook my body as I still closed my eyes in peace. "5 minutes," I pushed him away.

There he was my long lost brother that was lovely behind his evil behavior. "Wake up or I'll touch you-" before he could even finish his sentence, I kicked him away then run to the bathroom.

"That girl."

I could hear him laughing. Shower went quickly like 10 minutes then I walked to the kitchen passing the living room in the penthouse. There stood 12 boys with all familiar look. I spotted Dino, Hoshi/ Soonyoung, Vernon, and Mingyu very clearly.

"There she is, our beautiful princess," S-coups, the eldest said as I walked pass by them. To be honest, I have met them all when we were planning on this escape, so I got pretty close with them especially Hoshi.

As we talked catching up each other for a bit I caught the youngsters were staring at my skirt.

"Hey! Eyes closed boys," I smirked blowing up my skirt as they looked away.

"Nah, your skirt is too short," Mingyu said for defense.

"So what? Horny?" I smirked as the other boys laughed their ass off. "If you want it then I'll do it with you, babe" He winked and I rolled my eyes.

"My pleasure but I got to school and so do you. Save it." I walked away to the kitchen to get my breakfast and quickly eat it.

"Careful with us kiddo! You'll end up getting what you said." Jeonghan sat beside me as the others followed too.

The breakfast was fun though. We were pretty chilled, talking or even joking around not remembering that the clock was ticking. As all of us finished our breakfast, I spoke up, "So, who's driving me to school? It's not like I'll be showing there alone right since Jihoon and Woojin will be there?" I asked.

"all 13 of us will drop you, Dino and Vernon off. We'll have a mission ahead so these two boys will save your ass if some of them are trying to get you." Seokmin or should I say DK showed up explaining it all for me in a short way.

"Okay, cool."

Wanna One

"Hey Kids! Quick, we're late!!!!" Sungwoon yelled from the car. He was the one who'll drive all the young members to school today.

In fact, all of them were still pissed off by Saera because she just disappeared without telling them anything plus the truth about herself.

"I don't want to see you guys' disgusting face. Heads up, the cold face is better than sad," Jisung pinched their cheeks.

All the sad faces were now gone, replaced with the cold face they used to use when they were on a mission.

The maknae line quickly got inside the car and went to school.

Jihoon and Woojin ere the first one to be dropped off to their school, which was the same one with Saera's school.

When they got off from the car, they saw a familiar figure went outside a limo.

"That's her!" Jihoon pointed off to Saera's walking figure after saying goodbye to whoever was inside the car. She looked different, with makeup, short skirt, high ponytail. The bad girl aura was spreading and both of them could feel it.

"She has changed, within a day," Woojin shook his head still scanning her up to down.

Jihoon was about to chase her but Woojin stopped him right away, "Don't do it. We'll do our plan later, okay? Just keep calm and do whatever we have planned together with the hyungs."