°twenty four°

"How the hell did you guys find me?" She yelled loud enough for them to hear, as she tried to stand up after getting hit by Dino. "Watch your back," Jinyoung warned her.

She kicked Dino hard to take him down. Dino dodged it easily but Saera didn't let him move so when he bowed down to dodge her, she launched her hand to do an uppercut to Dino's jaw.

Without her knowing, Wanna One was trying to stop the fight. Some of them like Jisung and Sungwoon were trying to talk with the leader. The rest of the boys were running, but Saera caught them running to her.

"Sorry Dino I have to end you up quickly," she told him as he smirked, "What's wrong Queen or should I say Saera? Your babysitters are coming?"

Saera didn't listen to him as she kicked Dino's junior then punched him very hard on his face. Before she ran away, she threw the sleeping bomb below her, then she ran through the secret passage.

"Get her!!" Daniel told them. All of them were running while wearing their special mask to block out the smoke. The people in the abandoned building fell asleep one by one. There were a lot of people lying on the ground.

Lee Saera

"How did they find me?!?!" I cursed under my breath. I was so frustrated that they found me. 'They must have known that I'm the Queen' I thought. I ran faster and faster to the basement not forgetting to take my coat first before I left.

All loaded up, I paced my Lamborghini faster than ever. I saw that they were following me so I turned right on the sharp corner.

Wanna One

"God, she's so fast," Woojin who drove the car said it in hurry. "We never know that she's capable of doing a lot of things," Guanlin muttered.

They were chasing her to the fact that they wanted her explanation. In fact, they found out every single move she made in their house was recorded by their CCTV but they never outspoke it.

And now, all the strange things happened to her were based on her true identity, The Queen.

"I'm not letting her go." Sungwoon clenched his fist. Everybody was so tensed up.

"I'll shoot her wheels," Jaehwan opened up the window and pulled out his small sniper that Woojin designed.

The first shot was released but surprisingly, her wheels were bulletproof.

"Thank God I asked Jin Oppa to changed my wheels earlier," Saera smiled thinking about the brilliant things she asked before.

"Dang it," Minhyun cursed hitting the window with his elbow, he was angry. "I promise we'll get her back," Woojin paced up the car faster. The scene then turned to be almost the same as the fast and furious.

Saera changed her car unto the auto-drive mode. She booked a penthouse on the top of the five-star hotel with full furniture and all her clothes were moved in, with the help of Seventeen and her brother of course.

"Sorry guys, I don't want to open up for now," She activated the invisible car effect then disappeared on the next T-junction.

"Where did she go?" Daehwi yelled. "Calm down, the gun earlier, I changed the bullet with the tracker," Jaehwan grinned. They monitored her movement on the monitor that Seongwoo held for the past few hours. Her car raced fast enough so the signal for the tracker was not that good.

After a few turns, they lost her track. "Here, near the Han River. We lost her here," Jihoon showed them the place on the screen. All of them then went back to their base after a few rounds of chasing someone, it was tiring though.

"How could she... betray us after all that we did for her?" Jaehwan plopped himself on the couch throwing off his guns on the ground and look up at the ceiling.

Same things happened with the others. All of them throwing their equipment on the ground and laid down.

"Does her parents even know?" Jisung asked. "I guess not because she's now related to her brother," Minyun shot. All of them were cleaning the mess they made earlier.

After all the chasing to bring Saera back and ask her the truth, they still couldn't even finish their mission. They were too focused on bringing back her even though the boss was there too the whole time.

Without the rest of the boys knowing, Woojin and JIhoon went upstairs to the balcony and close the door slowly.

"Do you think she's the real Queen?" Jihoon was the first to speak up. In fact, both of them knew her gang and happened to meet her gang a few years ago in a fight.

"The last gang or strongest girl gang we fought back then was lead by the girl named The Queen. Same hair, same facial features, same eyes. That should be Saera," Woojin answered pulling up the folders about the Queen.

"Yeah, but back then she wore a mask, right? How can you so easy to recognize her huh?" Jihoon sat back and read back the folder.

"Her voice."

"That's it? Her voice. I forget that you can remember people's voice precisely." Jihoon smiled.

"After all these years, we finally find her right Jihoon?"

"Surprisingly, she's out boss' daughter. The one we protected but turns out she betrayed us earlier."

Both of them laughed at their stupid brain for not recognizing her earlier.

"True. She can even fight like us. The mastered assassin," Woojin added in the middle of his laugh.

"We can recruit her ya know?"

"Meh, let's deal with her attitude first. We'll get her to ask everything about the truth then we can make a deal."

With that, both of them smiled in relief that finally, they could find the Queen.

Lee Saera

54 missed calls from Jihoon, Daniel and Jisung. 61 Messages from the group chats. 67 Notification from the social media, and many more from emails.

"They just can't be quiet huh?" I plopped myself on my working chair. To be honest, it was hard to leave them in the good way so I chose the hard way by revealing my identity.

By then I heard the sound of my penthouse's bell ringing.

"You're here!" I cheered as I saw my brothers with the rest of Seventeen, my third family I guess. Sometimes I thought about mu grandma's condition but I was so lucky that Jin oppa with BTS took care of her in Busan.

We all spoke and planned the whole things for our next mission.

I wasn't relised it until my phone's remindet turned on reminding me to take a sleep at 3 a.m in the morning.

Bad luck, I had school at 8 so I slept immediately leaving the boys.

Night, wanna one. Just believe me, it was hard for me too. See you soon at the battlefield.