°eighteen°

The boys have finished cleaning the whole things. The pool was empty and it was almost midnight but still... Saera wasn't home yet.

"I'm curious about what she's doing until this hour." Jaehwan plopped down on the couch joining the others who were gathering in the living room. Minhyun shrugged, "should I call her?"

"I don't think it's a good idea since she doesn't like to be annoyed." Jisung claimed as the others were frustrating because their princess hasn't back yet.

The room went silent for a while without someone noticing the door was opened.

"WHO THE-" Sungwoon almost swore when a girl came inside the house.

it was...

"Saera-ya!!" The boys were shooked when they saw Saera came back with some bruises on her face. Her cheeks were swollen and her lips have cut on the side.

"What happened!?!?" Jihoon was the one who reacted and quickly cupped her face carefully.

"Ah!" She groaned a little when Jinyoung who showed up suddenly held her left cheek.

"Who did this to you!" Guanlin led her to the couch slowly not wanting to hurt her.

The rest of the members were busy getting warm water, ice cubes, bandages, medicine, and many more.

"It's just your face or your whole body that hurts?" Minhyun asked in his worried face. "I'm okay. I just need to sleep." Saera walked away slowly leaving wanna one dumbfounded.

"B-but," Daehwi was about to held her arm so he could treat her bruises but she gently pulled his hands down.

She walked away in silence as everyone were watching her. Deep in their hearts, they felt hurt seeing her like that.

"Do you guys think that we need to investigate her?" Jisung suggested as he showed up from the kitchen.

"Nah, I think she needs time.. alone." Sungwoon said as he got up from the couch walking to his room leaving the boys.

"Yeah, we'll ask her tomorrow maybe." Daniel suggested and the boys nodded in agree.

The night went silent that day. Even though tomorrow they will have school, Saera's room still closed and locked.

After that incident, the boys were sleeping inside their own room.

Meanwhile...

Saera was still awake at 1 am ignoring the fact that she'll go to school tomorrow. Her face was swollen after what her brother did to her in that Mansion.

"You're such a good brother." She laughed slowly and little did she know some tears were rolling down her cheek.

Flashback..

Saera and his brother, Soekmin stayed in that position for a while. Looking at each other's eyes with their mind thinking about different things.

"You know what, sister?" Seokmin paused his words walking closer to her again.

"You're actually not that smart." As he said that her hands were locked immediately. Her legs were tied with some golden chain.

"What the-" Saera was about to speak but Seokmin cut her sentence by a slap on her cheek, hard enough to make a cut on her left lips.

Saera could feel the heat on her left cheek and she could taste something wet on her lips which was her blood.

"It's your fault that you didn't stay away from them." Seokmin smirked as he walked circling her slowly. The atmosphere of the room was really tense, the fact that Saera was kinda trapped.

"What made you think that I was joking huh?" Seokmin pulled her chin up so that her eyes meet his eyes. You could tell that Saera's eyes were a little bit shaking due the pain she held.

The glasses that she wore before luckily still attached on her face. A smile then crept on her face, "I just want to talk here. There are somethings that you should knoe before you hit my cheek with your damn hand." She smirked at Seokmin who looked surprised by her action just now.

"You really think that you're tough little sister?"

"You think that you can handle this" Seokmin punched her face again. It made her irritate just you to know. Saera just kept her smile along the conversation.

"Punch me again and I swear that I'm not gonna tell you what will I do with my plans." She looked up at him raising one of her brows.

"Fine. Now explain." He went back to his seat ready to listen of what her sister's plans.

-end of flashback-

Saera quickly wipe her tears and cleaned up herself.

"I hope our plans will work." She said to herself in front of the mirror she was looking. A smile then crept up on her face.

The night or you could say morning went fast. It was the time now everyone to wake up and get ready for school.

MORNING

The first one to wake up was Jisung, the eldest of them all. He was still in his pajamas when he walked out from his room to wake up the others.

It was currently 6.45 a.m but still... no one was awake except Jisung the early bird.

After 10 minutes trying to wake Sungwoon, Jaehwan and Minhyun, they finally got up and washed their face together with Jisung. Saera was still sleeping peacefully in her room.

"Jaehwan-a, wake up the others." Minhyun ordered him while he was walking to the kitchen to prepare the food for the boys with Sungwoon.

"Should I check on Saera, hyung?" Sungwoon asked Jisung who was pouring the milk.

"I uhh, let's check her together shall we?" He suggested as Sungwoon nodded in responses.

The rest of the boys were getting ready. Some were wearing their uniform and some were wearing suits to work.

Jisung and Sungwoon already upstairs to check on Saera. "You knock I'll talk." Sungwoon said to his hyung getting a face palmed.

Jisung then knocked her door gently, "Saera-ya. It's time to wake up or you'll be late for school." Sungwoon said it loud enough for her to hear.

The door was unclocked after some seconds. Saera walked out from her room with her full school uniform and what made Jisung and Sungwoon surprised is that her bruises was gone...

"What ha-" Jisung was cut by Saera. "The power of make up." She smile gently remembering that her lips were still hurt a bit.

They walked downstairs in silence as the boys were eyeing Saera up to down not believing that her bruises was gone.

"Still hurt somewhere?" Seongwoo was he first to asked. "A little I guess. I'm alright and you guys don't need to be worry." She said as she sat down on the dining room.

"You look pretty though in uniform." Jihoon who sat across her winked at her making her laughed a little. "Is that a flirt, Jihoon-a?" Woojin who sat beside him nudged him on the ellbow making him embarrassed.

"Me and Seongwoo will drive you guys to school this morning. Do you guys perhaps need to go somewhere before school?" Daniel asked as he took a spoonful of steak in his mouth.

"Nah. We're good." Saera was the one who answered as everyone continued to eat.

"Okay then." Daehwi replied too.